Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CMC trigger

sschultz

Mine arrived this week. I was really on the fence about it prior to ordering. I think ultimately I wanted to try it to see if I liked it. I have not had an opportunity to put rounds downrange yet, but I really like the feel of it in dry fire.

I just installed a cmc flat shoe trigger in one of my ars acouple of days ago. I have shot it a couple times to verify everything work right. I Like the trigger but the flat shoe will take some getting used of. Im just used of the pressure spread out across my finger from a curved trigger. You can rest your finger on the little tab on the bottom of the shoe and then the pull is very consistant. I was worried about not always getting my finger on the same place on the trigger and getting a differant feel from time to time but I dont think that will be an issue.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the curved model and love it! I still think that I will be buying a 3gun geissele trigger one of these days...

Also, super easy to install, however it requires you to pull your safety out first :)

Edited by midget