Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Celebrating draft dodgers birthday

-JQ-

You are not a national hero...you are a draft dodger.

Why do we celebrate people like this and look for any reason to hang out the guys who are heros ?!

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Edited by -JQ-

You are not a national hero...you are a draft dodger.

Why do we celebrate people like this and look for any reason to hang out the guys who are heros ?!

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Ben Franklin was a Draft dodger??? ;)

my father got drafted when my grandfather was already fighting in Vietnam as a forward artillery observer. a few uncles and cousins also got drafted for that unpopular war. some didn't come home alive. so my family did their part, no love for others who refused to do theirs.

The idea of draft dodging to me is abhorrent.

I don't particularly like the idea of conscription either, although universal mandatory military service has some appeal.

I have little respect for those last minute Mennonites, who discover that military service is fine right up until there's a chance of fighting.

The Swiss have it right. Everybody serves and everybody gets a rifle. No crime to speak of and nobody has invaded them for a LOOOOONG time. If you're not willing to defend it you shouldn't get the benefits. And yes, I still refuse to watch or participate in anything that involves Hanoi Jane Fonda. :angry2:

This thread was closed because the content/topic was judged not to be in line with the rules of the Hate Forum. (mostly likely politics or shooting related..which are out of bounds)

Please review what you are..ahhh...allowed to hate. :)

Hate Forum Rules:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097

[note: this is a generic reply]