Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

San Diego...

Considering a family vacation in San Diego in March/April, and working in either a USPSA or an IDPA match while there. A 3G match is out of the question, too much work getting the long guns there. I am looking for local info on when, where and what. If there are any good links with specifics, I'd be pleased to be pointed in the right direction. I am aware that USPSA and IDPA each maintain a website, but find it an exercise in frustration trying to chase down details, having to know which city/town names are close to my destination, which are still running matches, etc.

Thanks for info and help,

Ben

Check out USPSA2.org for more info.

In the San Diego area, Oceanside Practical Pistol holds matches at the Iron Sights Indoor range. Check out their calendar for more info.

Pala has a USPSA and IDPA match on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays. They run side by side on different bays.

Pala also has a 3 gun match on the 2nd Sundays.

If you don't mind driving north a bit, Norco Running Gun has a match every Saturday.

You can find matches in San Diego County every week. Oceanside (35 miles north) runs a match every Thursday night. Check the Oceanside calender for events in San Diego County. Pala (Approx 50 miles north) runs a IDPA/IPSC Match the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month. Norco Run and Gun (100 miles north but worth the drive) runs an IPSC match every Saturday. JoJo V and crew run an outstanding match at Norco. Thats why I go every weekend. As far as mags, take them apart when transporting.

www.oceansidepistol.com

www.jvdynamics.com