Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for a 650 and stuff! But need a good deal..

jaffo

PistolPete posted a request on December 30 wondering about what a used 650 cost.

I was discussing it with the wife and after a little while I got permission to buy my 650 if I can get a good deal used...

Yes I'm a little p-whipped, but she has never REALLY got over when I came home a few years ago with a new airplane (not an RC) without discussing it with her....Beside I married WAY better than I deserve...lol

Anywho, if anyone wants to sell a setup that is a really good deal let me know....

j

You came home with a PLANE? Holy moly dude, a whole AIRPLANE? :surprise: WOW!

You could never get confused with a true PW individual. He would have asked first, or never thought of it in the first place. Yeah, a WTB is your best bet. Ask it, and it will come.

Just for clarification...... You sir can afford an AIRPLANE, and yet need permission to get your 1k hobby? How are you ever going to get permission to buy the gun to go with that USED press?

The good part about the WTB here is not just the best price, but the quality of the sellers. I've done several WTB and have always been happy with the results. New Dillon stuff I buy from Brian. The rest I buy from his Forums. :cheers:

The good part about the WTB here is not just the best price, but the quality of the sellers. I've done several WTB and have always been happy with the results. New Dillon stuff I buy from Brian. The rest I buy from his Forums. :cheers:

Looks like I'm gonna buy new, but I'm gonna have to wait a little longer....