Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What was the best of 2011

Paul, the best of 2011 is the continuation of the story I've told some of those we shoot with.. Earlier this year I got in touch with the sweetest woman I've ever known. We hadn't spoken or communicated since we were divorced in 1973. We spent a few days together in the Adirondacks in September and realized that we'd missed each other terribly for all that time. We met again for Thanksgiving at her sister's in Oregon, where she agreed to marry me again. She came home with me and we were married here in Colorado on Dec 11. Life is good.

That is the winner so far. Congrats Nick! :cheers:

Paul, the best of 2011 is the continuation of the story I've told some of those we shoot with.. Earlier this year I got in touch with the sweetest woman I've ever known. We hadn't spoken or communicated since we were divorced in 1973. We spent a few days together in the Adirondacks in September and realized that we'd missed each other terribly for all that time. We met again for Thanksgiving at her sister's in Oregon, where she agreed to marry me again. She came home with me and we were married here in Colorado on Dec 11. Life is good.

That is awesome, Congratulations..!

wow, hard to top that. congrats

my highlights dont even come close to that

reached A class in L10

took 5th place in L10 at Area 1

placed 24th at the Limited Nats on Stage 11, best Nationals stage placement so far. got lucky I guess. had a decent match considering had almost no trigger time with the Limited gun prior

the best is that Bin Laden was finally dealt with and is in Hell where he belongs

2011 has been the most difficult year of my life. (snip)

Maybe 2012 brings more weight, or maybe a rest, I don't know or care.

I'm ready.

Thanks for giving me a better way to look at the trials. I hope 2012 is better for you.

2011 was the worse year in my life physically and I have vowed to work on me for 2012. I may or may not shoot this year and will take it all as it comes. Work and family will always be my priority.

There are people in this world who deal with more than I and I have decided to accept things as they are and do better with what I have.

The friends I have made in this sport is my highlight. If I don't make too many matches, know I miss you.

That is awesome, Congratulations..!

Thanks, guys. It's been an incredible year.