Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hot Shower

ErichF

We always did have a close group back when Jeff was Match Director.

We ran it a few times at Circleville in "the day", but no one ever opted to shoot it as designed.

I was always sorry it wasn't picked up for Nationals or a variant of it for World Shoot: there are shooters in those matches from places that are not nearly as prudish as we in the USA!

Edited by jmaass

• 4 weeks later...

The list has grown, now there are THREE things you should never do naked. Fry bacon, use power tools or shoot a USPSA stage. LOL

Start the count down to cliffs hot tub photo showing up.

:roflol:

Well... At least Cliff's hot tub hasn't shown up yet... :ph34r:

Just when you think you will never have that mental image again someone brings up THAT stage.

Haha yeah! I've seen that one in Jeff Maas's collection of stages before! Nice one to run in March or late November, because you know NO ONE will choose the clothing optional start! :blush:

Never say NO ONE, you just never know when Cliff will show up. lol

Joe W.

The list has grown, now there are THREE things you should never do naked. Fry bacon, use power tools or shoot a USPSA stage. LOL

Are you sure about the power tools?

(Don't worry, the link is safe for work.) Edited by Skydiver

Are you sure about the power tools?

(Don't worry, the link is safe for work.)

ROFL That is a little different than what I was talking about.

Joe W.

• 2 weeks later...

There are usually 2-3 nice looking ladies that might be worth watching shoot the stage here in Phx....if I see anything other than them shoot that stage i'll shoot myself in the face as manytimes as it takes to clock out!!!! :roflol:

I love it when people can have a sense of humor in this sport. Some folks are entirely too uptight about it. :)

I think this is brilliant. I've created my fair share of comical stages but never thought about being this crafty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Illegal stage. We'd all be immediately DQ'ed under the following rule (at least most of us :)):10.5.7 Wearing or using more than one gun at any point in time during acourse of fire.

We would also have to determine, much to the detriment of the shooter, whether that second gun is shooting major or minor!

We would also have to determine, much to the detriment of the shooter, whether that second gun is shooting major or minor!

I'd be most concerned about not meeting the minimum caliber requirement! rolleyes.gif

Illegal stage. We'd all be immediately DQ'ed under the following rule (at least most of us :)):

10.5.7 Wearing or using more than one gun at any point in time during a

course of fire.

Interesting reference and drawing upon a song heard while I was in basic training I would have to conclude that under 10.5.7 all male shooters are violating a rule and should be automatically DQ'ed. Of course the next question that begs asking is "equipment inspection". How will the BOD handle this. Barrel length requirements and such. Plus major and minor as stated above.

Edited by West Texas Granny

I saw it back at the DT a couple years ago, ran a variation of it this past weekend, based upon the DT version. A number of years back one was run where if you hit the penalty popper you actually started a shower running.

• 5 weeks later...