Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Daylight bright illuminated scopes

barrysuperhawk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that ZD at SportOptics is a ZD, not a ZDi (illuminated). be sure you know what youre getting. I agree the Meopta is a great 3gun scope.

I've looked around and don't see a ZDi model anywhere, think there is only one 1-4x22mm ZD scope and it's illuminated.

Elcan Spectre DR http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/ATIDFOV14-C1.aspx

Interesting design and specs, but there was alot of neg feedback with past models, maybe the new one is better.

I am not aware of what negative feedback you heard. I ordered one when they were released and could not be happier. There were some quality control problems with the very first units on the market but that has been fixed and warranties were honored. They now have a 1.5x6 DR Spectre for 2 years and was very happy. The glass in the newer 1.5x6 does not seem quite as clear as the 1x4 but having the extra 2x really helps past 350 yards. Likely the best reticle on the market and with illumination choices I can not imagine what could be better. Last time I looked Phil Strader is still shooting his.

I think that ZD at SportOptics is a ZD, not a ZDi (illuminated). be sure you know what youre getting. I agree the Meopta is a great 3gun scope.

I've looked around and don't see a ZDi model anywhere, think there is only one 1-4x22mm ZD scope and it's illuminated.

I stand corrected. the ad just showed the black reticle on the ZD but a red and black on the K-Dot, which confused me.