Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for shooting club

sv45

I may be moving to Pittsburgh this summer and will need to find a club I can join and shoot matches. I am not sure where we will end up living, but the job is in Bethel Park.

Thanks for your input Ej45

save you some trouble....given your location, Clairton and Greater Pitt may be a better bet, though the best matches are at East Huntingdon (home of the Tri-State and the infamous clown stage....). A relatively easy drive from the Turnpike and the cost to join not too excessive

IPSC/USPSA in Western Pennsylvania

Club Match Practice Contact Website

Indiana - 1st Sundays - no practice

Ryan Snyder

(724) 349-7742 (e-mail) ryan45kim@yahoo.com

Clairton 2nd Sundays Tuesdays Joe Kasyan

(412) 207-6806 (e-mail) clairtonsc.org

Greater Pitt 3rd Sundays ?

Roger Drummond

(412)-531-4455 (e-mail) www.greaterpghgunclb.com

East Huntingdon 4th Sundays ?

Ron Rodgers

(724)-309-7568 (e-mail) geocities.com/ehpsa

If you add our friends in Ohio, then there are a few more and Flexmoney can add them as SC.

When you get moved in and settled and are ready to shoot some matches, drop me an e-mail and we'll hook up.

I am in western MD, only about 2 hours from Pittsburgh. Some of those matches are closer to me even then the ones in Virginia.

Maybe I will be seeing someone up that way.

Also for practice if anyone is interested, I have access to a free range with a plate rack and some other stuff. I practice most saturdays. Hit my email if you would like to shoot around some. I am almost exactly 2 hours from pittsburgh.