Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NFL going wimp...

aztecdriver

I've had it with the woosification of everything. Last one, NFL - fining players for hitting other players. Biased fines based on --- what... then they move the kick off point so that they don't have run backs - to keep from getting players hurt. WTH?!?

Sometimes I don't know why they bother playing the game.

The one that gets me is that the ground can (basically) no longer cause a fumble - cause how many times do you hit the ground and your knee doesn't touch down before the ball pops loose? Bogus... They should go back to leather helmets - then there would be no incentive to spear, and thus the rate of concussion would go down a lot - and they could stop with the stupid fines...

The one that gets me is that the ground can (basically) no longer cause a fumble - cause how many times do you hit the ground and your knee doesn't touch down before the ball pops loose? Bogus... They should go back to leather helmets - then there would be no incentive to spear, and thus the rate of concussion would go down a lot - and they could stop with the stupid fines...

College rules...the ground can't cause a fumble....I quit watching pro football long ago because of the idiocy...and the whiners...I'm not getting enough money, I'm not getting enough playing time, I've got a sore finger....

disgusting. i watch Suh maul people-it's the way the game should be played. he's an animal.

did you watch him kick the guy on the ground during todays game? Boy, he did his team a lot of good in the dressing room. I agree with plying hard and aggressively, but this guy remndsw me of Mike Tyson in football pads. He is a great player but kind of nuts. Any thoughts on whether the league will suspend him for today's conduct? By the way, I am not a Packers fan. I was kinda hoping Detroit would upset Green Bay.

LOL - I just got on after hunting and out of town... interestingly, saw the Suh incident - the guy's a disgrace. There's a difference between playing hard (James Harrison) and playing stupid. Suh was stupid, had no business stomping on the guys arm, no matter what he did.

Everything else I'm good with - Rant over... Close it

LOL - I just got on after hunting and out of town... interestingly, saw the Suh incident - the guy's a disgrace. There's a difference between playing hard (James Harrison) and playing stupid. Suh was stupid, had no business stomping on the guys arm, no matter what he did.

Everything else I'm good with - Rant over... Close it

Harrison plays hard? Now that's pretty funny. You should watch more football.