Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hey guys I need a place in or close to Montgomery Alabama to buy a whole hog for BBQ,any one know where to get it--I know it's to late for Thanksgiving but could get one later thanks Eddie

Edited by EEH

Look, keep your hog "but"ing off the forum.......... what you do in private is your business.........

:roflol::roflol:

search yellowpages(dot)com under "wholesale meats" and select the city/state. You will get bunch of hits.

Whole Hog BBQ is awesome............... ;)

Look, keep your hog "but"ing off the forum.......... what you do in private is your business.........

search yellowpages(dot)com under "wholesale meats" and select the city/state. You will get bunch of hits.

sick, Sick, SIck, SICk, SICK!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I just saw it

I don't BBQ the hog but I buy a cow and hog about every year off of a farmer and he hauls it to the butcher. It always good meat.

Maybe you can find a farmer that would help you.

Brent

Edited by colt

too bad you are not in aynor, I can get you all the wild hogs you want there. lol. but they are not the best for cooking whole because you cant scrape them very well. If you get interested in that down the road, please let me know. i'm always looking for someone who wants some pork.