Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moon clip

Ray Chonlatid

• 1 year later...
Since the tool costs $65.00 at www.moonclip.com, and I can buy 45ACP Moonclips for approx $20 per 100, I throw bent clips away. 300 moonclips will last a long time ;)

Regards,

I know this question is in response to an old post, but can you tell me where you are getting moon clips at $20 per 100? I just got a 625 so now I'm pouring over all the posts in the Revolver group.

Thanks,

-Cuz

Since the tool costs $65.00 at www.moonclip.com, and I can buy 45ACP Moonclips for approx $20 per 100, I throw bent clips away. 300 moonclips will last a long time ;)

Regards,

I know this question is in response to an old post, but can you tell me where you are getting moon clips at $20 per 100? I just got a 625 so now I'm pouring over all the posts in the Revolver group.

Thanks,

-Cuz

Oops,

Cancel my question. Seems I jumped the gun. The answer was just a few posts farther down the thread.

Thanks,

-Cuz.

Cuz,

Congrats on the 625 !!!!

:D:D:D

Now don't be afraid to go shoot it, your friends will call you crazy, a psyco path, sucker fro punishment and other names not to be mentioned on these threads.

Have fun with it, 10mm Dave is somewhere up in your territory.....At least in the near states! <_<

Hit some ICORE matches with it too.

If you are moving into wheelguns from autos, it will help your auto shooting when/if you go back.

You have all winter to play with it, get used to the different trigger stroke, PRACTICE THE RELOAD (either type.....or better BOTH until you decide which is best for you).

GOOD LUCK and see you on a range somewhere, sometime.

P.S.

Don't be afraid to jump off into making the USPSA Nationals with it.

There are some guys there that can make them do great things, and then there are guys like me that just kind of make a showing. ;)

HOPALONG

Oops,

Cancel my question. Seems I jumped the gun. The answer was just a few posts farther down the thread.

Thanks,

-Cuz.

Welcome. There are also a few revo shooters at R&G of New Bedford and at Bass River. If you need gear help, try Middleboro Gun shop. IIRC the owner shoots pins with a 625 and sells a great loader/unloader for the moon clips.

Regards,

Have fun with it, 10mm Dave is somewhere up in your territory.....At least in the near states! <_<

HOPALONG

Welcome to the world of Revo's 'Cuz, now the real fun starts :D

Yes 10mmDave is an unfortunute resident of the Peoples Republic of MA.

Mostly shoot at Mass Rifle Assoc. up in Woburn and we run Revo only shoots

(ICORE) all year round, everybodys welcome, no matter what skill level.

I believe the next one is planned for Jan. after the Holidays (indoor range).

We run 3-4 stages depending on how big they are, get anywhere from 10

to 18 shooters and we have a great time.

I also shoot IPSC with the revo, actually shoot everything with the revo :wacko:

(I'm lazy and hate loosing brass ;) )

Good luck with your new blaster, get some rnds thru it before you get too crazy

with the add on's, sights will probably be one change and chamfering the charge

holes is a must but other than a lighter spring (depending on what ammo you use)

your good to go for awhile !

Edited by 10mmdave