Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Top 3 Favorite Major 3 Gun Matches of 2011

We all enjoy different aspects of the game, and it's great there are so many different major matches now that each have their own flavor. I personally enjoy the difficult stages, which test even the best shooters skill levels, instead of just their speed. I'm not really sure why I like the "kicked in the nuts" feeling when I'm done shooting every day......

Kinda hard to rate these. I look at two aspects, administration and stages.

I had a great time at Ozarks. I typically would rate it very high. Couldn't this year for obvious resons to those that were there.

The match was great but other aspects, not so much. Stages were fun.

FNH great all around, stages and administration.

Pro-am, stages OK, administration=superb.

BR3G-best stages but cursed with bad weather.

Can't rate the others as these were the only 4 listed that I shot this year.

Glad to see Texas multigun well rated. It is on my list for 2012.

Edited by Lead-Head

Kinda hard to rate these. I look at two aspects, administration and stages.

I had a great time at Ozarks. I typically would rate it very high. Couldn't this year for obvious resons to those that were there.

The match was great but other aspects, not so much. Stages were fun.

FNH great all around, stages and administration.

Pro-am, stages OK, administration=superb.

BR3G-best stages but cursed with bad weather.

Can't rate the others as these were the only 4 listed that I shot this year.

Glad to see Texas multigun well rated. It is on my list for 2012.

We need another one for match admin and stats. I was afraid that might piss some people off since i am so good at that lately so i will let someone else copy my poll and do that one.

We need another one for match admin and stats. I was afraid that might piss some people off since i am so good at that lately so i will let someone else copy my poll and do that one.

Just like a politician, also trying to make somebody else responsible for the tricky issues. Way to go Mayor! :devil:

You should edit the poll so that someone who shot only 1 or 2 of them can place a vote :)

Just vote for the 1 or 2 that you got to shoot.

Wont let me. Says each of the 3 questions need to be answered. a choice of "i only shot 1 or 2 matches" at the bottom of each one would allow it. No biggie. If we can't get it to work put me down for the Pro-Am as its the only one I shot, but man was it a good one!!!!

You should edit the poll so that someone who shot only 1 or 2 of them can place a vote :)

Just vote for the 1 or 2 that you got to shoot.

Wont let me. Says each of the 3 questions need to be answered. a choice of "i only shot 1 or 2 matches" at the bottom of each one would allow it. No biggie. If we can't get it to work put me down for the Pro-Am as its the only one I shot, but man was it a good one!!!!

That makes sense. I added null votes for question 2 & 3.

I only shot Rocky Mountain and Blue Ridge. I enjoyed them both greatly. The weather issue at Blue Ridge should be negated by the move to October. It rained some at Rocky Mountain too, but, not like in Kentucky in April!

I'm kinda like Bryan Ray, I like the natural terrain matches, to me they are just more interesting. That said, I do have FNH on my list for next year, the combination of pits and natural terrain is something I want to try.

• 1 month later...