Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ever hear of the .22 TCM?

• 1 year later...

I am going to assume that the dove tail is the RIA one. Dawson sells a FO front for the RIA that I put on my .45 tactical and couldn't be happier. I had a drawing of the dovetail dimensions but I can't find it and don't remember where I got it from.(I hate getting old). I bought a TCM from a guy on here and I am waiting for it to arrive. I had bought a bunch of .38s paramags from CDNN for an open pistol I bought that turned out to be a piece of junk and the TCM looked like the best way to put those mags to work.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Think you could get a 2011 to run on this stuff?

Might be an option for 3-Gunners that don't have a minimum power factor provided that it can take down steel. (Which I'm curious about the physics of)

Think you could get a 2011 to run on this stuff?Might be an option for 3-Gunners that don't have a minimum power factor provided that it can take down steel. (Which I'm curious about the physics of)

Probably could get a 2011 to run it if you could get a barrel to use (otherwise you'd have to make one which would be a pain). If you want to shoot one remind me and I'll bring mine to the next match.