Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will host thier November USPSA match this Sunday, Nov. 13. For directions, check our web site, www.silvercreekcc.org Final set up 8:30 am sunday morning. Hammer down 10:30 am. 6 stages 158 rounds approx. Classifier is CM03-09 ON THE MOVE. The only shooting from a box will be the big classifier box(8X4) All stages freestyle with plenty of movement. Match registration will be in the club house. Match fee, $20 non members $15 members. You may also pick up biscuits and sausage courtesy of Lee Leonard at the club house. Initial stage set up will take place during the week. Saturday is prop & vision barrier set up. Any saturday help will shoot the match free. Sunday's forecast cloudy and 65 degree's. Hope to see you sunday morning.

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will host thier November USPSA match this Sunday, Nov. 13. For directions, check our web site, www.silvercreekcc.org Final set up 8:30 am sunday morning. Hammer down 10:30 am. 6 stages 158 rounds approx. Classifier is CM03-09 ON THE MOVE. The only shooting from a box will be the big classifier box(8X4) All stages freestyle with plenty of movement. Match registration will be in the club house. Match fee, $20 non members $15 members. You may also pick up biscuits and sausage courtesy of Lee Leonard at the club house. Initial stage set up will take place during the week. Saturday is prop & vision barrier set up. Any saturday help will shoot the match free. Sunday's forecast cloudy and 65 degree's. Hope to see you sunday morning.

Looking forward to it! You guys always put on a great match!!

:angry2: working.

But at least it's for a good cause.

http://www.surgeryonsunday.org/

Very nice Steve!

Hope this match lives up to the round count. Off to the range this afternoon to work on the stages. Can't pass up on a thank you to veterans's for your service. Thank You to all of you who served our great country.

No worries, with some of your stages, I'm sure everyone will shoot at least 178 rounds even if the minimum is a few less!

Dave, I really thought the wind would ruin our fun today, but it turned out great. I think we only had one reshoot for range equipment failure. The stage with all the activators turned out real nice.

Thanks for all the effort that goes into these prop-heavy matches.

Glad everyone enjoyed the match. The challenges required to deal with the strong winds were met by everyone. All of you found something heavy to keep target stands and props in place. I thought the range had been picked up and cleaned prior to the match. Where did all the improvised target stand weight come from. 46 shooters and I think everyone of you in some way helped to keep the match running. Thanks for your help. Dec. Jan. & Feb. match's will be determined by weather. I'll post, maybe on short notice if we shoot over the winter. Thanks for your help and patience. Hope all of you have a great holiday season.