Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Deployment Complete

Okie-Glocker

Well, just thought I'd share a few pics as I wrap things up here in Kuwait... Turned in my M-9 yesterday and this morning turned in all my gear (body armor and all issued items for out here). Heading back to the states in a few days.

Stat summary as follows:

-Duration/9 months

-Location/4 months Iraq, 5 months Kuwait

-80 combat support missions flown

-760.2 flight hours over Iraq on the C-130

It's been a good hitch... made a lot of friends and had some good times and some bad times but overall a good experience.

Spent a lot of my down time designing a cool match shirt for my uspsa club back in Oklahoma and almost ready to put it into production... will post a pic here once it's finalized :). Looking forward to attending our November club match and building my G17 memorial project. I inherited this gun from my Grandfather who passed away in May. I'm sending the slide off to have some engraving done on it and it will serve as my alternate Production gun to my primary G34. Looking forward to it.

In the pics... I'm the guy wearing the weathered "Team Glock" hat... lol... the flag you see belongs to our Commtech... it was given to him by his Grandpa and he hangs it up on every flight. Kinda cool.

Chris

post-10391-0-49954900-1319179041_thumb.j

post-10391-0-55788300-1319179054_thumb.j

Edited by Okie-Glocker