Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Peltor Tactical 7's

maverick

Peltor Tac-7's are very nice, if a bit bulky, electronic muffs. I think they are great $160 muffs.

Tac-6's are a bit less bulky and are great $130 muffs (although they were on sale for $79 at Jerry's Sport Center a few months ago).

Alex

Look at the Dillon Precision catalog.

I believe their muffs are Peltor.

I have a pair and really like them. I like them better than my Mag Pro which is also a great muff.

But $230 is way too much money. Unless you have them setup for two-way communication.

Wow I'm glad you guys told me about this... before they were charging $3100hkd which is about $400USD for these. But now they dropped the price, but still too expensive! So can someone direct me to an online shop for where I can buy a pair and have it shipped to Hong Kong? Thanks!

USPSA website used to sell them, just checked, seems to be gone.. too bad, they were $120.

If you're still undecided, look at the 6's. they're a lot lighter. I have the 7's, unless you need all the 2 way stuff (extra charge), I'd go with the 6's next time

Thanks. I decided to get a pair of Tactical 6s since they are less bulky. I got them at Intersafe (probuy.net) for $89.95USD. They charged $34 for shipping to Hong Kong :angry: , but I don't mind that since it only comes to $124 total and at least they ship to Hong Kong!! Thanks for all the replies everyone!

May 28. I figure since its coming UPS Ground from the east side of Canada and my card was charged on the 1st, that I'll have them by this Friday. I'll give it until Monday the 14th and then I'm making calls.

ic.. i placed mine on the 21st of May and haven't got them yet, however, I'm overseas. I did email them and they said that they were on backorder and that the next shipment (expected to arrive within 3-14 days) would be mine. Let me know how you go. I have checked and they have also charged my credit card already!

I called today and got the story that they hadn't received the order from Peltor (and were expecting it yesterday). I'll be calling tomorrow to follow up on the email cancelling my order.

I debated about it and decided I'd give the Radianz a try. I've got Pro Mags right now, but I'm getting tired of their bulk (like my head needs to look any fatter).

BTW, did I mention how much I hate companies that charge your card when they don't even have product available? If an item is backordered, note that on the site. If you can't do that, follow up with an email. If you can't do that, quit selling stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, just thought I'd come back here to let you guys know how I've got on with Intersafe. Well I bought the tactical 6's from them for a great price but they took over 3 weeks to arrive! The price was good, the product is as expected, but I'd go elsewhere if you need your gear in a hurry! I'm happy that they ship overseas though...!