Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Myself. 4 days after I got them, I broke my Rudys.

DonovanM

Ugh.

I'm a goddamn stupid idiot.

The coolant tank in my car exploded today, which is another rant, but I set my beautiful brand new Rudy Rydons down inside my engine compartment to check out the damage, and then closed the hood. Not only did I close the hood, but when it wouldn't shut all the way (for some reason...) I gave it a nice shove right over where I had set the glasses. Didn't even cross my mind until I opened it back up again and saw my now warped glasses sitting there. They're not really broken, but the main part of the frame is all bent out of shape. And there's a little chunk missing from the lens.

Great, so now I need a new frame. Weee. This is why I can't have nice things :angry2:

Ugh.

I'm a goddamn stupid idiot.

The coolant tank in my car exploded today, which is another rant, but I set my beautiful brand new Rudy Rydons down inside my engine compartment to check out the damage, and then closed the hood. Not only did I close the hood, but when it wouldn't shut all the way (for some reason...) I gave it a nice shove right over where I had set the glasses. Didn't even cross my mind until I opened it back up again and saw my now warped glasses sitting there. They're not really broken, but the main part of the frame is all bent out of shape. And there's a little chunk missing from the lens.

Great, so now I need a new frame. Weee. This is why I can't have nice things :angry2:

this is why the wife only allows me $20 for glasses

Rudys have a lifetime warranty on lenses

Well, it's more of a $20 lifetime replacement policy, but I don't think I'll be using it anyway, there's only a small chip out of the bottom edge of the lens.

I only say this because I am one too......... please tell me you don't work with Demo or in surgery

:cheers:

Nope! I'm in school for engineering, a field with what I'm hoping are multiple quality assurance steps :)

Nope! I'm in school for engineering, a field with what I'm hoping are multiple quality assurance steps :)

Must be something in our water. I'm also in school for engineering. I managed to drive down the block with my Rudy's on the roof of the car. At the first turn I had a split second to think "What's that sliding sound?" before the realization hit me and I got to watch them fly into the ground.

I got extremely lucky and only managed to chip the left lens.

Must be something in our water. I'm also in school for engineering. I managed to drive down the block with my Rudy's on the roof of the car. At the first turn I had a split second to think "What's that sliding sound?" before the realization hit me and I got to watch them fly into the ground.

I got extremely lucky and only managed to chip the left lens.

Haha! Oh, that's too good.