Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

He-Man National Championship

I fixed the file on the website!

I'm sorry! I've sure been pretty useless this week!

Anyway, here's the link again! (Really this time instead of being added later! :surprise: )

http://home.earthlink.net/~johnson3gun/id12.html

Thanks for your patience!

Denise

Thanks Dan for saving my bacon earlier! Can't work on the website from school! :bow:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to be quite a bit of interest I this match...did I open a can o worms? :)

.jj

I hope you did! Maybe somebody else will follow suit with Open only and Irons only matches too.

JJ,

I think you just gave people a push to try He Man, myself included. Some of us only need to aquire 1 gun, others maybe more. We need an excuse to buy more toys. Now to get ammo for practice, and work on some for the match.

Both Dan and Wayne's arrived today...and Dan's had an earlier postmark than Wynn's, so who is the first He-Man?? :roflol:

I guess we'll see in June! :devil:

Just signed up Sierra and Truckvault today! Thanks so much!

Denise

firstest with the mostest!

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP! Again!

I am also (see JP Rocky Mountain 3-Gun) for Brian Enos as a place to get caught up on gun stuff and laugh my you-know-what off at some of the funny comments on this forum. Some of them are even meant to be funny! :devil:

He-Men - Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!! In fact, Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Denise :goof:

Just a reminder: If you want to shoot our He-Man match AND Ironman, please let me know. We've made arrangements so that most of you with conflicts can shoot the match with the staff on May 31, June 1.

Then you have Saturday to travel to be ready to shoot Ironman on Sunday!

Denise

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Entries are a little slow, but WAIT...I've gotten a couple in the same envelope as RM3G's. Way to save a stamp!

Please send two separate checks!

JJ's got some great, evil ideas that I think you He-Men will enjoy!

By the way, the Eddie Rhodes He-Man Law Trophy will be at the match for the top law enforcement shooters in each of the 2 He-Man divisions!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

:wub:

Entries are a little slow, but WAIT...I've gotten a couple in the same envelope as RM3G's. Way to save a stamp!

Please send two separate checks!

JJ's got some great, evil ideas that I think you He-Men will enjoy!

By the way, the Eddie Rhodes He-Man Law Trophy will be at the match for the top law enforcement shooters in each of the 2 He-Man divisions!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

:wub:

So, it's up to 2 squads? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say Happy New Year to all of you!

I hope 2012 brings you great shooting and all the good things in the world! :cheers:

Hugs,

Denise and JJ

P.S.

Getting a couple apps in with the JP RM3G apps, so we're getting there...but, come on guys...where have all the He-Men gone??? :roflol::devil:

I just picked up an AR10 or at least agreed to mail a check Monday to West for his old gun. Now I just need to get my STI Spartan tweaked a little, buy about 30 ten round .45 mags, and dial in the AR10 and I will be ready to send off my application.

Its gonna be a VERY happy new year I can feel it. :cheers:

I just picked up an AR10 or at least agreed to mail a check Monday to West for his old gun. Now I just need to get my STI Spartan tweaked a little, buy about 30 ten round .45 mags, and dial in the AR10 and I will be ready to send off my application.

Excellent news Jesse! I think you're gonna like being a member of club "Torque and Recoil"

Patrick

You going to shoot IRONS??? 30 ten round magazines? What the heck do you need 30 mags for?

Just to clarify, because of a disturbing set of pictures and comments on another thread...

No codpieces required at this match. In fact, as match director, if you need to wear one, please keep it...in your pants! :surprise:

Shooters may certainly raise their rifles above their head (as long as they don't break the 180) and yell "by the power of the 30 caliber" or whatever other macho phrase they feel is appropriate. Please remember, it is a family sport!

Now...He-Man dolls in the shooters bags, and barbies for the wee-man...hmmmm. you may have an idea there! I shall let that percolate! :roflol:

We're waiting to get serious about getting sponsors for this until the shot show, but we already have: 3-Gun Stuff, Brownells, DPMS, Firebird, JP Enterprises, Magpul, Sierra, Spec Ops, StagArms, Truckvault, and XS Sights!!! :bow: Thank-you oh thank-you generous 3-Gun sponsors!

So...stop playing with your dolls and get yourself some big guns and come out and play! :goof:

Denise

• 2 weeks later...