Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rail on this SLP

biga9999

I could not find any extensions that looked similar on the Briley site (looked under win super x2 and x3)

Thats pretty slick, let us know what you find out, I am interested in one for my SLP!

Looks a lot better than the Tri-rail available from FN.

Had to come back and laugh at this post.

A buddy pointed out it looks like an FNH Tri -Rail but with the side rails removed. I think he may be right. Appears they just anodized it blue to match the receiver.

Edited by biga9999

The challenge with a competition shotgun has always been finding one that has two important features, reliability and durability. I know from FNH's perspective, we don't want to pull a Ruger and quickly put out a product the public is demanding, only to have multiple recalls to fix issues that should have been solved in the R&D stage. A relatively maintenance-free competition shotgun that can handle the abuse and dare I say neglect, that 3-gunners are gonna put on it is a very daunting task. FNH wants to ensure that any product we put out on the market specifically developed for 3-gun competition can handle all of the demands placed upon it.

Another issue we have is dealing with the ITAR rules for importing certain parts. Some of the parts are going to require domestic production. FNH is doing all it can do to keep current on the demand for Military and Civilian models already in production. Scheduling production time for limited run competition parts can be challenging to say the least.

Keep the faith...when it does finally make full production, I'm confident it will be worth the wait.

Erik