Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

glock holster

sjs

I have a Glock 35 with a 9mm conversion barrel. I had to go to a .385 high post to get it to hit p.o.a/p.o.i. at 25 yards. Anybody know which holster would work with that high of a front sight? My Blade -Tech is just a little too shallow in the sight channel. Many thanks to Kathy at Dawson Precision for working with me by sending me front blade replacements--the Perfect Impact program works great!!!

Jeez Man... Are your sights and the barrel still in the same ZIP Code? :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I'd call Rick at Center of Mass, LLC. They custom mold Kydex holsters and have designs that seem to have a deeper sight channel than others that I've seen. 866-293-1002. You didn't indicate in the original post what Division your shooting in, but they have models equally adept for Limited, L-10, or Production.

Edited by Braxton1

I've got a BladeTech Stingray., and the front post of my G35 (Warren Sevigny) was wearing from contact with the holster during drawing.

I fixed it with a torch.

I'd give heating it up and making the sight groove bigger a try before I bought another - worked for me.

A heat gun (what they use to soften and mold kydex at the holster companies themselves) costs around $24 at your local hardware store.Much less expensive than buying a new holster, and, if you get into kydex holsters much at all, you'll find yourself using it again and again over the years. It's a good thing to have.