Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MRPC Match 9-25-11

Just a friendly reminder: Miami Rifle and Pistol Club's local match will be held this Sunday 9/25/11. 5 Stages of shooting fun, run by Dan Carter, his (not so) beautiful smiling face and the rest of the MRPC folks.

Setup is Sat afternoon at 2 (we could use the help) and Sunday the shooters meeting is at 10.

It sure was a great match. Not too hot ... not too cold ... & just the right amount of sunshine! B)

My open gun ran great. No jams, no problems, heck I think it was on autopilot! LOL

I even got to shoot with THE Steve Anderson on my squad ...... what more could you ask for? :)

:cheers:

It sure was a great match. Not too hot ... not too cold ... & just the right amount of sunshine! B)

My open gun ran great. No jams, no problems, heck I think it was on autopilot! LOL

I even got to shoot with THE Steve Anderson on my squad ...... what more could you ask for? :)

:cheers:

Scores done yet? :roflol:

It was a nice day. All week weather man said it was going to rain. Turned out to be a nice sunny day! Had a fun squad with a great group of guys on some fun stages!! One guy even stayed and ran the clipboard for us :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Next month as usual.

I will be back with ammo that works, and maybe even an open gun! :)

Had a great time, in spite of my first, second, third, and fourth ever death jams.

I ran out of 320 and made 200 quickies with 7625. That's what I get for not doing enough testing...

Edited by Steve Anderson

Bring that open gun next time Steve. In fact there's another match this very Saturday at Circleville ..... will you be there?

PS I tried to email the scores to you last night, but the email I had for you at prodigy.net doesnt seem to be working. PM me with your new email if you like.

Thanks to Chris for getting the scores posted so fast. We had a good turnout for day when it was going to rain (and didn't).

Steve, I'm sorry I didn't get to see you shoot. I've been looking for you to make a return to our club.

Thanks to everyone for your help in getting everything back into the barn. We almost had 60 shooters and were done by 2:00.

We have one more match for this season and I hope to see everyone there. (October 23rd)