Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Idaho State Match Video 2011 HD video

Here is the match we shot. They put on a heck of a fun match with a wide variety of challenges. The XDM 5.25 9mm I used work perfectly.

I need to work on my IDPA loads and I dropped a few more -3's than I should have, but no misses and no penalties was good for me.

If anyone wants to shoot a fun match, this one has never failed to present a wide variety of challenges and the staff are top notch.

It was something to do with hanging from a parachute. To be honest, I don't pay to much attention the the scenario, just what needs to be done on the stage. You had to shoot the front three targets first, then the rest. It was a bit of a unique sensation having never done such a thing before.

CW - Thanks for the feedback! I need to figure out the video editing software some more (Adobe Preimer Pro CS5.5), but it sure looks like it should do a better job than Movie Maker :D

That looks like an extremely good time! Ive been to some good matches, but that looks to have been one of the most unique

Google for 2010's state match, too. Just as creative as 2011 looks. They really look like they put on some impressive matches.

I don't think people understand how hard it is to put on matches that are fun, challenging and unique, year after year. The crew in ID has delivered every year that I've made it and it is worth the 12 hours driving to shoot the match.

Steve, now you can watch those movers over and over from the comfort of your chair ;) Really though, I used to watch movers on video to learn how to shoot them, and it did help.