Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Noveske Colorado State MG Championship

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendly reminder, match fee increases $25 on April 1.

Mark,

What kind of dining opportunities will we have if staying in Byers?

Looking forward to the match!

I will have to scope some "dining" out for you.

Actually in Byers, the "Country Burger" is supposed to be good. There is a Subway there too.

Strasburg has two recomended places, KT's BBQ and Corona's Mexican Grill. Strasburg is about 5 miles from Byers or about 25 minutes from the range. I got a "No" on a few of the other places.

Actually in Byers, the "Country Burger" is supposed to be good. There is a Subway there too.

Strasburg has two recomended places, KT's BBQ and Corona's Mexican Grill. Strasburg is about 5 miles from Byers or about 25 minutes from the range. I got a "No" on a few of the other places.

Sweet. I can survive indefinitely on burgers, BBQ and Mexican.

Thanks!

Sweet. I can survive indefinitely on burgers, BBQ and Mexican.

Thanks!

Me too... I can eat burritos every meal of every day... Well that and fried chicken of course... But I've had some bad experience with over consumption of fried chicken as my name implies...

THANKS, to our many sponsors and supporters! This is the complete list as of today.

Action Target

Atlanta Arms And Ammo

Bar-Sto Precision Machine

Burris Optics

Carbon Arms

Colorado Rifle Club

Combat Application Tools, Inc

Competitive Edge Dynamics

CPWSA

Electronic Shooters Protection

Falcon Industries, Inc

FNH USA

GT Targets, LLC

Hi Viz Shooting Systems

Hogue

J. Dewey Mfg

Magpul Industries

MGM Targets

Midway USA

Militec, Inc

Montana Gold Bullet

New Innovative Products, Inc

Noveske Rifleworks

Para-USA

Practical Shooting Acedemy

Predator Tactical

Redding Reloading

Shooting Chrony

Sierra Bullets

Stag Arms

Starline Brass

Surefire

USPSA

UniqueTek, Inc

Warne Scope Mounts

Wilson Combat

Zero Bullets

Our website will have the sponsor links updated soon.

Edited by MarkCO

Wow! That list is getting big! Thought this was supposed to be a mid sized match.

Mid-level at least...that is why the match fee is only $125! The shooting and prize table will be similar to what you get at a "Big" match (probably more than some of them), but you don't get a T-shirt. :surprise:

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking about making the drive. What time will the festivities wrap up?

ETA: just saw on the website. Seriously tempting!

I can't find the stages?

Jason must be updating the webpage as the stage link is not there. I am sure they will be up tomorrow.

You should be able to leave the range by 1pm on Sunday.

The shooting will be worth the drive!

The match is entered in the Self Squadding module on USPSA.org. Staff will squad over the weekend and competitors will start gettting notices next week.

IF you were planning on shooting in HM-Tactical (Heavy Optics), contact me before you send in an app. Right now we have a grand total of 0 shooters in that Division. All other Divisions will be recognized.

Applications not postmarked by Saturday March 31 will be at the late entry fee of $150.

We are still testing a few things in the USPSA self squadding...testing it out on the staff. :devil:

The competitor roseter will get uploaded this weekend. You "should" get an e-mail, IF you are registered on USPSA.org with your member number and a password, when your name enters the system.

Here is the Noveske COMG Champ match on USPSA.

Edited by MarkCO

Nice touch with the weather station posting!

What direction from town is the range and what direction do the shooting bays face?

Thanks

From Byers, the range is a bit NW. The bays all face North, no sun in your eyes. Altitude is about 5000 feet.

Mark,

Can I assume the stage 50/50 is on a 50 yard bay? I'm trying to figure out how far the two long popper shots are with the pistol.

More or less, We can't really stretch rifle shots to far in the pistol bays.