Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

N frame

Min

Hello all, I am new to this forum. I recently purchased a Smith and Wesson model 28 highway patrolman. I am looking for the Safariland comp 1 speedloaders for the N frame, model # JN1 (they do not make them anymore). I am also looking for a loading block for the N frame. Any clue as to where I may find these. If anyone knows someone selling them, please let me know. Thank you.

can't really help you, but I have been shooting a model 28 for over 20 years, you cant wear it out, I love mine. may want to try the hks speedloaders I think part # 27A? I like them fine. I have some old safariland speedloaders, If you send me a picture of what you are looking for I will check and if they are the same you can have them.

Jason

can't really help you, but I have been shooting a model 28 for over 20 years, you cant wear it out, I love mine. may want to try the hks speedloaders I think part # 27A? I like them fine. I have some old safariland speedloaders, If you send me a picture of what you are looking for I will check and if they are the same you can have them.

Jason

Hello all, I am new to this forum. I recently purchased a Smith and Wesson model 28 highway patrolman. I am looking for the Safariland comp 1 speedloaders for the N frame, model # JN1 (they do not make them anymore). I am also looking for a loading block for the N frame. Any clue as to where I may find these. If anyone knows someone selling them, please let me know. Thank you.

Custom loading blocks for any caliber,any size or shape are available here.

Phone numbers and contact info are at the bottom of the page.

While Safariland no longer makes Comp I speedloaders for the 28, SL Variant does make its competition speedloader for them. They can be found at www.bobmacs.com. Also, the old DADE Machine Company speedloaders can often be found on EBay.

I love my 28.

Jason

Here is the Safariland link. I am a new member and can't post links so I had to type it.They still make the comp 1 speedloaders, just not for the N frame. If you have it, it will have "JFS" and "N1" on the button side.

**Safariland.com/DutyGear/product.aspx?pid=COMP%20I**

• 1 month later...

I have had some success finding J-N1's at gun shows, large gun shops with a lot of new old stock, and online (eBay, GunBroker). In addition to Model 28's, they can be used in M27's, M20's (Heavy Duty), M23's (Outdoorsman), and Colt New Services in .38 and .357.

They're out there, but you've got to dig.

Buck

I have had some success finding J-N1's at gun shows, large gun shops with a lot of new old stock, and online (eBay, GunBroker). In addition to Model 28's, they can be used in M27's, M20's (Heavy Duty), M23's (Outdoorsman), and Colt New Services in .38 and .357.

They're out there, but you've got to dig.

Buck

+1 on this idea. I see a lot of stuff at the gun shows that people try to get rid of that is no longer in production and you can pick it up for a good price.