Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Class breakdown on USPSA site

CAB33

It's not on the new site, but much of the old site is at www.uspsa.info (UNSUPPORTED!!! - do NOT call USPSA HQ for assistance with the ".info" version of the site)

http://www.uspsa.info/cgi-bin/db_class_summary.cgi

Although it's the old site, it uses the same database as the current www.uspsa.org

That explains why I couldn't find it on the new website...it's not there :blush:

It would be nice to have this and the Top 20 each class back on the site. Nice to see the info and know who is at the top and how many hold specific rankings. I was under the impression that it was going to be included in phase 2 of the new site.

I wonder when was the last time that data was updated...

Did you miss where Rob said that it uses the same database as the new site? It's completely up to date.

It's definitely not up to date on state level. There are at least three production GMs in Texas, and the data shows two.

I wonder when was the last time that data was updated...

Did you miss where Rob said that it uses the same database as the new site? It's completely up to date.

It's definitely not up to date on state level. There are at least three production GMs in Texas, and the data shows two.

Weird. I know a guy who just made M in Production in RI and he shows up. (No PRD A's show in RI, so the M must be him).