Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA WEB page

EEH

Don't know what happened,I checked my classifier scores and the limited div.scores are gone?????????I have only shot ,,rev,,L 10,,and limited..anyone???????

not that I had anything good comming up :roflol:

Mine scores are off too. My average is updated but the uploaded scores from the last month are not showing( but are counting in my updated percentage). I wouldn't worry too much as i'm guessing they will get fixed in the next day or two.

Mine too. My Production has not updated all of the classifiers I shot (which were all uploaded last month)and my Limited scores are gone. I still have a % for Limited, but it's not showing any classifiers I have shot.

A copy paste from USPSA web site

Classifier Web Display Update

There was a small glitch in the classifers, which were run this weekend. No data was lost and we are expecting a recovery of display integrity by tomorrow. Thanks for your patience, as we understand how important seeing your updated classification is. The issue was related to the system taking an abnormal amount of time to run(successfully), causing classifiers to be updated over the course of two dates. This created a problem with the reporting, which led to an incomplete upload to the web. When the system resets tonight it should clear up this problem. Again, thanks for your patience.

I am still missing my last production classifier, but that could be on the club side.

Look under "club support" and "classifiers by club" to see if your club uploaded and paid for the classifier by the deadline.

I am still missing my last production classifier, but that could be on the club side.

Look under "club support" and "classifiers by club" to see if your club uploaded and paid for the classifier by the deadline.

Thanks, didn't think about checking there. I didn't see it so I will check with the club.