Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wedding Match ZSA style

Official announcement now that all details are done. Mel and I, co founders of ZSA, Zombie Shooters Association, are going to get married on 16 October 2011 during a ZSA match, at "The Range" in Oxford, NC, home of "The Carolina Cup" Idpa match every June. Many of you on this forum know the Cup and the place, and many of you know Mel and I. For those that don't, here's your chance to meet us. Everyone is invited to the match/wedding (don't worry, wedding will be "do you, yes ect", "make ready") and we will have a pig pickin BBQ after the match. 6 Stages approx 150 rounds all pistol with a side match and way cool raffle to offset the expense. Please check the website for details. Thanks and hope to see you there.

If your bride-to-be is on board with this, then you have a real keeper. I thought my wife would call it all off when I told her we were taking our honeymoon for me to shoot the World Championships in skeet. She still has not let me forget that.

Best Wishes.

If your bride-to-be is on board with this, then you have a real keeper. I thought my wife would call it all off when I told her we were taking our honeymoon for me to shoot the World Championships in skeet. She still has not let me forget that.

Best Wishes.

Her idea actually, she is THE BEST

Official announcement now that all details are done. Mel and I, co founders of ZSA, Zombie Shooters Association, are going to get married on 16 October 2011 during a ZSA match, at "The Range" in Oxford, NC, home of "The Carolina Cup" Idpa match every June. Many of you on this forum know the Cup and the place, and many of you know Mel and I. For those that don't, here's your chance to meet us. Everyone is invited to the match/wedding (don't worry, wedding will be "do you, yes ect", "make ready") and we will have a pig pickin BBQ after the match. 6 Stages approx 150 rounds all pistol with a side match and way cool raffle to offset the expense. Please check the website for details. Thanks and hope to see you there.

MMMMM!!! Pig Picking NC style. Got my mouth watering as I type just thinking about it.

Congates, sounds like you have a keeper.

MDA

MMMMM!!! Pig Picking NC style. Got my mouth watering as I type just thinking about it.

Congates, sounds like you have a keeper.

MDA

Hope you can join us, all the Zombies you want to shoot, and all you can eat

We got new stuff today for the raffle, 1 year membership to USPSA from NC Section (thanks Bill S.) $40.00 in match bucks from Sir Walter Club (thanks Martin) match entry for Sniper Team Match at Damon's (thanks Damon) ((details will be on the website for the Sniper match))Appreciate the support. Sold some more tickets today, need some more sales to get the 2 guns for the side match, overall winner gets choice, each participant gets a random chance for the other.