Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G35 Limited load

IndianaSlim

Pretty simple. Looking for a load to move to limited with a g35. Stock barrel probably plated bullet. Looking for something that shoots pretty flat and dead reliable. Thanks!

That's like asking "what's the best car" or "best beer"...you will get as many different answers as replies. On the other hand if you said I have XXX powder and loading major with XXX bullet, you would get a more specific reply.

What powders do you have on hand?

Edited by kamikaze1a

In my G35 I like WSF powder. Usually shoot 180 grn Zero with 5.7 grns OAL 1.130. I tried the Berry 180FPDS plated and they wouldn't feed reliably so never got a load dialed in. Just purchased a box of HSM 180 RN plated and hope to get a load worked up soon using WSF, since its a plated bullet should take less powder.

I use a G35 in Limited and Limited 10 and both Major PF.

180gr Plated

Mixed brass

4.3gr/TiteGroup

OAL = 1.130" if the profile is TC or 1.105" if the profile is RNFP (Frontier). The die setting is the same.

PF = 175

180gr Plated

Mixed brass

4.3gr/TiteGroup

OAL = 1.130" if the profile is TC or 1.105" if the profile is RNFP (Frontier). The die setting is the same.

PF = 175

you sure about that? i have exactly the same load but 4.4gr titegroup almost reach the min PF of 165... 4.7 make up to 171-172 thats why am sticking to 4.7 though... based on my experience.... :)

180gr Plated

Mixed brass

4.3gr/TiteGroup

PF = 175

you sure about that? i have exactly the same load but 4.4gr titegroup almost reach the min PF of 165... 4.7 make up to 171-172 thats why am sticking to 4.7 though... based on my experience.... :)

Yup.

It's been chrono'd on more than one occasion.

This is my Limited/Limited 10/Standard/ESP load.