Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Killer Glock

Killer Glock

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got my SJC 11 port comp and SJC KKM barrel installed. I think this thing just looks down right scary!Shooting my first major round through it was scary too, it really is a big difference, way less recoil but a lot more bang.

http://IMG_2900.jpg

http://IMG_2895.jpg

Edited by Killer Glock

• 8 months later...

Paint looks amazing.

When you say jamming, is it casings getting trapped?

Any pics of the difference between old/new style ejectors?

I'm about to start playing with an open glock, just want to learn from others if I can.

When you say jamming, is it casings getting trapped?

Any pics of the difference between old/new style ejectors?

I cant speak for what kind of jamming Killer had, but I can relay my experience to you in the hopes it helps. I have a Carver built open in 9mm and .40, and I was having issues with the casings in both calibers getting stuck inbetween the rear ejection port and the SJC scope mount. Like Killers Glock, I've also had the ejection port lowered on both uppers.

Fix? I ordered an ejector from LWD, and an extended extractor from Glockworx. 10 mins of install time later and problem gone. ran 3k worth of Speer TMJ 9mm, and 2200 worth of federal 180 gr .40 with not a single FTE or FTF. hope the info helps you with you build..but bro.....have fun topping this paint job!!

Side note.....Would love to see a recent pic to see how the paint job held up almost a year into its shooting career.

Thanks for the info.

Definitely helps.

Have most the parts, actually waiting on the glock!

Should have it in the next week or so and then I get to start playing.

We'll see how creative I can get with a mill but as for topping that paint job, don't think its possible.

It was stove piping and getting stuck in between the mount. I should have bought a gen 3 instead. Since I got the new redesigned ejector from glock it hasn't jammed since. I'm also using the adjustable extractor setup from SJC. As for the paint it's holding up pretty good it's got a couple little chips but I just touched them up and you can hardly tell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...