Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 34 - Generation 4 - Tuned for IPSC Open

3-Gun Sweden

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

First IPSC competition for 2013, things are SLOWLY starting to melt but I wish Global Warmning started proving itself... Shooting major 139 grains bullet 165 Factor, this was my favourite station. The slider is a bonus target.

Edited by 3-Gun Sweden

Now using a IGB spring and major ammo. New spring won't work with Magtech 9B. Had some feeding issues with the new ammo, not sure why could be the Magazine but went for stock Glock Magazine with +2 which seems to solve the problem, however causing unneccecary reloads on some stations. Managed 60+ % anyway among 169 shooters totally. With regards to how little I have trained perhaps I should be quite happy. :)

• 5 months later...

Wow! I'm a little late to this thread,but wow! Awesome job on documenting the process. Great pics and vids! When you said new spring in your last post was it new as in same spring weight just new, or was it a lighter spring. The reason I ask is because I see that you are using a SJC major comp, which bleeds off A LOT of gas. Im not sure minor ammo has enough gas pressure to duke the slide since most is being bled at the comp. Have you tried running below 12# on recoil spring?

Wow! I'm a little late to this thread,but wow! Awesome job on documenting the process. Great pics and vids! When you said new spring in your last post was it new as in same spring weight just new, or was it a lighter spring. The reason I ask is because I see that you are using a SJC major comp, which bleeds off A LOT of gas. Im not sure minor ammo has enough gas pressure to duke the slide since most is being bled at the comp. Have you tried running below 12# on recoil spring?

• 1 month later...

Thanks...

Main shooting season now over, so need to spend some time on this gun.

Need to do some work on the trigger...and the recoil spring needs to be investigated.

In any case, managed to win gold in one of the IPSC Cups (best of 3 out of 4 matches) this summer.

Actually shot my Glock 17 in Production in the last competition - GREAT FUN and BACK TO BASICS!

Edited by 3-Gun Sweden

• 3 weeks later...

This post was really well done all the way around; descriptive text and awesome pictures. I have plans of adding a Glock 34 to my growing Glock family and stumbled upon this website and was impressed. I plan on building my new 34 to near identical specs as described here and really appreciate all of the info. Thank you!

Late to this thread, but the OP deserves some props. This is probably one of the best threads i'v seen of the progression of someones glock and their competition. Hope your doing well Sweden