Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Speed Shooter Specialties

TeleMark

I hope this is not taken the wrong way, and if I'm not being appropriate, please let me know. I didn't see any threads about this when I searched...

I placed (I think) an order for a magwell and base pads with SSS on Thursday last week. When I was submitting the order, my browser crashed so I'm not certain if the order went through. SSS states that they do not send an email when you place an order, so I have no way of verifying that my order was placed. 48 hours later there was no charge to my bank account, so I resubmitted the order yesterday. I also emailed to explain the situation, indicating that I didn't want both orders fulfilled, and to please let me know if they needed further information to process the order.

I still haven't heard anything (I had also emailed early last week asking about a product) from them, and still don't see any charges on my account. I don't wish to be a pain, but I also have over $500 in charges and merch floating in cyberspace, and would like to know if/when I'll get my stuff.

I hope this is not taken the wrong way, and if I'm not being appropriate, please let me know. I didn't see any threads about this when I searched...

I placed (I think) an order for a magwell and base pads with SSS on Thursday last week. When I was submitting the order, my browser crashed so I'm not certain if the order went through. SSS states that they do not send an email when you place an order, so I have no way of verifying that my order was placed. 48 hours later there was no charge to my bank account, so I resubmitted the order yesterday. I also emailed to explain the situation, indicating that I didn't want both orders fulfilled, and to please let me know if they needed further information to process the order.

I still haven't heard anything (I had also emailed early last week asking about a product) from them, and still don't see any charges on my account. I don't wish to be a pain, but I also have over $500 in charges and merch floating in cyberspace, and would like to know if/when I'll get my stuff.

Lacey was working on an email for you when I left but I don't know if she has sent it yet. I'm headed back to the shop in a few minutes and I'll check on it and let you know if there's a problem. Whatever it is she'll have it taken care of that's for sure.

SSS CS has aways been great to me, sometimes they be tough to get a hold of, but in the end you will be happy. or aleast i have been.

I placed my first order with them on Sat morning for some M&P Pro parts. Any idea on how fast or slow they ship?

I placed my order for my magwell and ext on friday 7/8 i have recived them today and could not be more pleased with em every thing fit great. The couple of orders i have done with them they dont send you a email till its filled and charged to account or thats the way i understand it. Im not sure if the special is still good but i read on here you get 20% off the magwell if you order 2 or more ext. As im typing im getting my mags done.

Edited by Roundguy

Lacey was working on an email for you when I left but I don't know if she has sent it yet. I'm headed back to the shop in a few minutes and I'll check on it and let you know if there's a problem. Whatever it is she'll have it taken care of that's for sure.

Thanks for the reply! I did get an email from Lacey, and I did end up with a duplicate order. Things seem to be proceeding quickly. Thanks again!

The 3 or 4 times that I have ordered from them I have always received the order within 3 or 4 days. Never had anything backordered.

So if no email or phone call order should be complete?

The 3 or 4 times that I have ordered from them I have always received the order within 3 or 4 days. Never had anything backordered.

So if no email or phone call order should be complete?

I would think so, but I am not sure of their shipping/backorder policy.

• 2 weeks later...