Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Breast Milk Assult

Reshoot

Franklin County, Ohio - Woman becomes so drunk, at wedding receiption, she is pushed to the car in a wheel chair. Inside the car she assults her husband. Deputy sheriffs arrive and are unable to coax the woman out of the car. Then, on her own, she gets out of the car, whips out a breast and squirts deputied with breast milk. :surprise:

Perhaps I shouldn't but, I found humor in all this.

Found the story. It was Delaware County (just north of Franklin Co./Columbus). I didn't see any cases like this when I sat for DelCo Grand Jury Duty. LOL

She is a teacher. cheers.gif

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2011/06/27/story-delaware-woman-accused-spraying-deputies-breast-milk.html?sid=102

What it is with all these crazy blonde schoolteachers these days?

Where that happened...that was walking distance from Chad's house!

And, being a teacher in Westerville...she might be neighbors with Seevers.

OK...I had to go check with Jenny. I opted out of going to a wedding/reception this weekend (the couple was from Westerville). I wanted to make sure this wasn't the same one (nope).

If stuff like this happened all the time, it might make it more fun to go to a wedding/reception. cheers.gif

Where that happened...that was walking distance from Chad's house!

And, being a teacher in Westerville...she might be neighbors with Seevers.

OK...I had to go check with Jenny. I opted out of going to a wedding/reception this weekend (the couple was from Westerville). I wanted to make sure this wasn't the same one (nope).

If stuff like this happened all the time, it might make it more fun to go to a wedding/reception. cheers.gif

I think the story must have left out some important details. Either she was one heck of a shot or those dupties were in very close proximity to the weapon, they must have been trying to have a good look at it. After all it didn't look like a SuperSoaker to me. I'm suprised she wasn't charged with Entrapment, luring them in for the shot. :roflol: Maybe that husband primed the weapon and that is why he got hit.

Edited by CocoBolo

This Thread is Useless with out ......Photos!

I read the "report" and I gotta wonder, what kinda husband has to call police when his wife Locke's herself in a car? Was the guy born with out balls or did he louse them? And just how dangerous was she sitting in her parked car?

Edited by AlamoShooter

I think the story must have left out some important details. Either she was one heck of a shot or those dupties were in very close proximity to the weapon, they must have been trying to have a good look at it. After all it didn't look like a SuperSoaker to me. I'm suprised she wasn't charged with Entrapment, luring them in for the shot. :roflol: Maybe that husband primed the weapon and that is why he got hit.

Assault with a friendly weapon....???? cool.gif

The big issue she has already bred, so plan A is a "busted".

So many one liners... :roflol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...