Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 8th NRA World Action Pistol Championship

All,

The 2012 8th NRA World Action Pistol Championship will be held in Germany by the BDMP - German Federation of Military & Police Marksman.

Details will follow shortly, we are all looking forward to seeing & competing with our German friends in Germany in 2012.

NRA Pistol Department

The exact dates are being worked on right now, but the 8th NRA World Action Pistol Championship will be in September 2012.

We will give more exact further details shortly.

The 2014 9th NRA World Action Pistol Championship will be held in the USA, it will be a separate Championship from the NRA Bianchi Cup Championship held in Columbia, MO.

NRA Pistol Department

All,

The 2012 8th NRA World Action Pistol Championship will be held in Germany by the BDMP - German Federation of Military & Police Marksman. 12 -16 September 2012 in Philipsburg, Germany.

More details will follow, we are all looking forward to seeing & competing with our German friends in Germany in 2012.

NRA Pistol Department

This is exciting news. It looks like my wife Rodent has a break between semesters that would permit her to come with me. How cool! I'm committing myself to competing for the Production Championship, and can't wait to get training for it. -Bruce

Tui all round I think.

I wonder how many I could smuggle in next year instead of shine?

That gap under the door must have been bigger than it looked.

Subtle enough Paul?

Several Woodrow Wilsons would have been skinny enough!

• 1 month later...

All,

The 2012 8th NRA World Action Pistol Championship will be held in Germany by the BDMP - German Federation of Military & Police Marksman. 12-16 September 2012, the Website is currently being built it is www.8wapc.com

More details will follow shortly, we are all looking forward to seeing & competing with our German friends in Germany in 2012.

NRA Pistol Department

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Results?

All,

The 2012 8th NRA World Action Pistol Championship will be held in Germany by the BDMP - German Federation of Military & Police Marksman. 12-16 September 2012, the Website is currently being built it is www.8wapc.com

More details will follow shortly, we are all looking forward to seeing & competing with our German friends in Germany in 2012.

Fyi - The match is in 2012.

• 2 months later...