Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Front Sight article

BritinUSA

Recently, Front Sight magazine published my article on the USPSA Single Stack Nationals. An important part of writing these pieces is getting some quotes from the top shooters. Due to some issues with e-mail and a conflict with the Bianchi Cup, Rob Leatham and I were unable to get together prior to the article going to the Editors.

Rob has graciously allowed me to publish his comments/thoughts on the Single Stack Nationals on my blog.

Read More...

Recently, Front Sight magazine published my article on the USPSA Single Stack Nationals. An important part of writing these pieces is getting some quotes from the top shooters. Due to some issues with e-mail and a conflict with the Bianchi Cup, Rob Leatham and I were unable to get together prior to the article going to the Editors.

Rob has graciously allowed me to publish his comments/thoughts on the Single Stack Nationals on my blog.

Read More...

Great interview, what a sportsman.

Great read, thanks for posting!!!

I will never be fully recovered or be 100% but my physical terrorist, Chad Reilly has helped me immensely.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Cracks me up. Chad is actually a Member here (doesn't post much). I like him, he's a great guy and a great shooter!!!

Chad DQ'd me at the 2nd or 3rd match I ever shot because I was on the draw before I was fully turned around.... I learned alot from him watching him shoot. He's the one that turned me onto the CZ Shadow.

I just shot with Chad last Wed at SGC indoor match, he placed 3rd overall only loosing to a GM Open guy (Joe Bridgman) and a Master Open guy Brad (something). Chad shot single stack

Very nice article indeed. Wish it had been in Front Sight.

Me too; There was so little time to get all the ducks in a row before the finished article had to be ready.. I'll try to be better prepared next time, but its not easy juggling this with a full-time job.