Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Firebird precision

jarozzy

Some of the best on the market. Except my AR-10, all of my ARs are now based on Firebird receivers. Heck, we even use them to build the Carbon Arms uppers. Great folks who support the shooting sports as well!

Has anyone had any experience with firebird precision? They have striped lowers and uppers for a good price. I am thinking of doing a build using them.

I have never seen one but also never heard a bad work about them. They get high praise from many top shooters here.

Pat

I've had 150 of them. I've built rifles or completed 40 or so of the lowers. Best I've worked with. If you're looking for a milspec style lower you can't go wrong with them. the trigger adjustment screw is really handy if you're looking for a better than stock pull but not a race trigger.

Just a little insider tip...

Read this: Firebird Handguards

And when you order, get your upper with the barrel nut timed and installed by Jim. Of course you will pay a bit more, but you will also be guaranteed a rock solid upper that will gain the benefit of not only the upper, but the best barrel nut installed by the master himself.

So yesterday was my birthday, and I had to work from 8am to 8 pm. We are harvesting wheat I posted while I was waiting. But when I got home I opened my presents from my wife and there was a firebird upper and striped lower.