Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New DAA mag pouches

rupture

I have used mine in two matches so far...they are awesome.

I did thread the hold in the front of my foremost pouch and attach the magnet...works awesome. I also lightly sanded the top front edge of each pouch for a slight bevel to make inserting the magazines easier and smoother.

So far they are the best pouches I have ever used.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in a pouch with the magnet already mounted. Are they available yet?

edit: I see them on the Doublealpha site, but not on CEDHK yet, are they available in the US?

Edited by waktasz

What I am impressed about is the Continued development from DAA on all of our products to make them more efficient and thus improve our shooting. For a long time new product development was slow at best and it seemed as if the industry did not listen to our suggestions. I can tell you DAA listens and develops great products for all of us. They are shooters, sponsors and contributors to the sport.

Great product Saul I will be calling Chuck at shooters connection soon!

What I am impressed about is the Continued development from DAA on all of our products to make them more efficient and thus improve our shooting. For a long time new product development was slow at best and it seemed as if the industry did not listen to our suggestions. I can tell you DAA listens and develops great products for all of us. They are shooters, sponsors and contributors to the sport.

Great product Saul I will be calling Chuck at shooters connection soon!

thanks for your comments, much appreciated. We continue to work hard, and have some new exciting projects in the pipeline...

Regarding the magnet on the pouches , CED will be receiving some of those next week , and I am sure will hav them posted on their site in a week or two.

Thanks,

Saul and the DAATeam

Here is my Review of the mag pouches.

Personally, I have nothing negative to say. I tried one, then replaced all of my CR Speed. Nothing against the CR Speed, it is a fine product.

For me, my preference is to carry all 170 mags (open) . Big sticks had a tendency of falling out of the CR Speeds while I needed to run to a position. Saul's new pouch is absolutely solid. There is no way I am going to lose a mag on the move and yet it feels like soft butter when retrieving. I also like the full angle adjust ability of the pouch.

I do not have a problem inserting my mag into the pouch at all.

I am not the type of gadget guy that's buys everything to try to improve my shooting but this mag pouch is an actual asset to my shooting.

For me, It has solved a 3 year old problem that I have been trying to correct.

My belt is now lined with them and I use them every day at every match.

Matt P