Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How do I measure my mags?

Robert King

I have Glock mags with Arredondo extensions for my Glock 35 that I use to shoot limited. I am going to shoot the nationals this year and have never been to a match where I know they will verify gear meets rules. How do they measure mags and how do I create a box to make sure my gun fits? I want to do any filing well in advance of the match.

I have Glock mags with Arredondo extensions for my Glock 35 that I use to shoot limited. I am going to shoot the nationals this year and have never been to a match where I know they will verify gear meets rules. How do they measure mags and how do I create a box to make sure my gun fits? I want to do any filing well in advance of the match.

No box needed for Limited; only Production and Singlestack.

For magazine measurements, see Appendix E1 here:

http://www.uspsa.org...esProof3web.pdf

If you're shooting Production, see box measurements in Appendix D4, Item 7 of the above link.

+1 no box for limited. I would definately get someone to check the mags on an official gauge with the arradondo base pads. It was posted here before about them being a touch too large because of the checkering on the bottom

For what it is worth-not much-and history might not be the best predictor of the future-having attended Nationals almost every year for the last five or so.

I have never had my mags measured. However, all my mags comply with the rules.

Better to be safe than sorry.

I have a mag gauge. I believe that the only allowable gauge is made by EGW. I could be wrong on this though. Been known to happen before.

Anyway, if you pay for shipping to and fro, I'll ship it to you.