Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cool Springs Gun Club - May 22

Got the email below from Billy at Cool Springs Gun Club in Roberta GA. It's a great match come on out.

-Dave

OH YES WE ARE HAVING OUR REGULAR MATCH AND IT WILL BE SIX GREAT STAGES AS USUAL.

WE SUGGEST YOU BRING APPROX. 200 ROUNDS OF AMMO FOR THE PURE ENJOYMENT OF PUTTING SOME HOLES IN SOME BROWN CARDBOARD TARGETS AND KNOCKING SOME PIECES OF STEEL DOWN.

BRING A FRIEND AND SHARE THE SPORT

RICKY AND CHUCK AND COMPANY HAVE GOT MOST OF THE MATCH SET UP,SO YOU CAN BET THAT HAS GIVEN THEM TIME TO TWEEK (?) IT TO MAKE YOU THINK ABOUT WHICH WAY YOU WILLSHOOT THE COURSE OF FIRE.

THE MATCH WILL BE REVOLVER FRIENDLY,SO ANYBODY WITH A WHEEL GUN IS BEING CHALLENGED TO TRY YOUR CHANCES.

THANK YOU , COOL SPRINGS GUN CLUB

I shot Cool Springs today for the first time. Great match. I tried thanking everyone responsible, but I know I missed some of the setup crew.

Thanks again,

Charles Ferree

A20840

MAN I miss the matches at Cool Springs! Glad to know that Ricky and Chuck are still putting on a world class match! I miss helping them and Carlos set it up. What a great bunch of guys and a great match! Keep up the good work guys, maybe I will get back down to shoot the match again!

MSgt Rob Jessee

USAF, RETIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recorded high temperature in Roberta was 97 per the Weather Channel, but I'm pretty sure that sand-lined frying pan the range sits in gets a couple of degrees hotter.

I was fried...

Fried in what way? :roflol: Did you wear your devil mask like you did at River Bend a couple years ago?

Recorded high temperature in Roberta was 97 per the Weather Channel, but I'm pretty sure that sand-lined frying pan the range sits in gets a couple of degrees hotter.

I was fried...

Fried in what way? :roflol: Did you wear your devil mask like you did at River Bend a couple years ago?

Not a devil mask.

That was The Range Reaper.

:D