Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Witness Match LE

That's exactly what it is 7mmb. Straight trade for my normal Match upper. They sell something like this in Australia and it's known as the Match LE. It's striking to see in person. I really like it. I can't wait to see how it shoots. Though I suspect I'll have no appreciation for any improvement in accuracy. I haven't been to a range in about 5 years. :cheers:

Thanks, Will do. I have both the match slide, the limited slide and a 22lr slide. I will let you know how they do. The 22lr slide is a pain in the ass to get on and off and I can see how they might have issues as I had a hard time even getting it too cycle consistently by hand, I hope there is something I can do to make it more usable. I'll clean it up a little and maybe that will do the trick. Hopefully, I'll get to the range this weekend.

• 1 year later...

Ok... I figured it out

Limited 38Super conversion Kit came in last week. EAA shipping green box, cleaning brushes, cone barrel, LPA adj R. sight and one K38 mag. Barrel has serial # BUT no "Limited" cut into slide, CAL 38 SA only.

Extremely tight fit on Railed 9mm Match frame. No play in frame to slide, at all. Ran 150rds of Armcor Saturday, will need another 300rds run next week. June it's off to the Gunsmith for ambi-safety, FO front and black Cerakote complete gun.

Absolutely do not like the rail on the Tanfoglio frames. Glad my Match was pre-rail...

Mick

The factory did a very poor job of "melting" any part of of the newer railed guns. Very sharp edges, of all the railed guns i've owned, it's the worst i've seen. BUT that extra .75" length in dust cover and the extra 2"+oz. of weight do seem to help when the Limited slide is on the Match frame

• 6 months later...