Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

May Match for Wayne County Raccoon Hunters

Best value match in the midwest. Ohio Sectional was 9 stages for 223 rounds and $80. Ours is 8 stages with 204 rounds for $25 for nonmembers. Lots of ways to shoot each stage, lots of movers, shakers, turners, dropers ect.....in other words a typical match from our design crew. Looking forward to seeing ya'll out there at the range. (yeah, even you guys from South of Michigun) in that area known as The Ohio State.

R

It's not just "The Ohio State".......Its "The Ohio State Of Mind." That reminds me of a joke:

Patient: Doctor! Doctor! Everyone keeps on copying me! Doctor: Doctor! Doctor! Everyone keeps on copying me!

:huh:

You know what we say here in Detroit to "Most" things........."Everything is negotiable".........What's the matter-you don't just love our Victory Pool? With all the recent rain, I am sure all that fresh water is just wonderful take a dip in. Really.......you should try it. I highly recomend it for all of you from other places. Very refreshing I am told. See what we offer at our place? You can't get that type of hospitality at most ranges. We go all out to try and make ya'll feel welcome. Don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else for you guys. Heck, we may even dump some dish soap in there for you guys to play with some bubbles. But that does cost extra.

R

You know what we say here in Detroit to "Most" things........."Everything is negotiable".........What's the matter-you don't just love our Victory Pool? With all the recent rain, I am sure all that fresh water is just wonderful take a dip in. Really.......you should try it. I highly recomend it for all of you from other places. Very refreshing I am told. See what we offer at our place? You can't get that type of hospitality at most ranges. We go all out to try and make ya'll feel welcome. Don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else for you guys. Heck, we may even dump some dish soap in there for you guys to play with some bubbles. But that does cost extra.

R

SEV is so full of it, he'll create his own bubbles to play with :roflol:

R

SEV is so full of it, he'll create his own bubbles to play with :roflol:

Dear Addy :P

Can we still leave him with you Roy? :roflol: He can live behind the office and shower in the dog pond! :devil:

Papa, you know I don't Shower :sick: or take baths.

I am feeling something but I am not sure it is love..........

As for Sean taking a shower, it could be his semiannual event and he could bless his travel mates by performing that after the match. We could really make it entertaining by dropping a bunch of baby ruth's in the water and seeing if he eats them. Bet ya he would.

And the stats are up at 6:17 PM.

Brian

This is what happens when I dont shoot the match and just take care of stats.

Brian,

It's People like you that make this sport possible. We can't thank you enough for your commitment and expertise.(Will you except money :roflol:) But seriously, Thank you very much Brian.

Sean and the Ohio Gang

I'll Keep saying it and saying it, If you haven't made it to this match, you are missing out on some serious fun and challenging stages. Not to mention a great staff along with fun people. Thank you, to all the RO's and those who put these stages together. You can tell, there was a lot of hard work done to make this happen. I can't wait for next months match and being able to shoot with our new friends to the north. Thank you! :cheers:

We can't even make it home before the stats are up.... Geeez!!!!

Guy's, You do a great job with your matches, you make it a lot of fun for us to drive almost 3hrs..

And we didn't break anything this time.....

Another great job, as usual. Glad we got it all in before the solid wall of water we drove thru arrived going back to the Zoo. Thanks to Roy, Brian, and all the other hard working gang.

Yes everything worked out really well as far as the rain was concerned. On Saturday it started to rain just after we finished setup and on Sunday it started to rain just after the last of us left the range. Talk about timing!!! It looks like everyone had a good time as usual. I figure Roy will be in tomorrow to add a few words of his own.

Brian

Well now that is interesting... All we got was a light rain just as Brian was finishing the stats. Kudos to Brian for getting those up so quick :cheers:

Thank you for braving the possibly lousy weather and driving all that way!

woof

Yeah, I'll add something. Thank you to all the members (and even a few non members) that came out and helped. Bill C. (holdhard) came out and made some great suggestions and worked like a dog and then didn't come for the match. I hope we didn't overwork him. As usual, Geoff, Rob, Bob,Ross P., Brian E., Brian K, Paul T. Tom P., Jim T. Craig M., Will W., and Bob W. all worked thier tails off to make this happen. We had 3 new guys show up to help as well (Jim, Foster and Chris). Much appreciated. Not only did they guys build 7 level III field courses but they also built 14 new wall sections at the same time. What an incredible amount of work these guys pulled off. I can't put it in words how proud I am of them for jumping in, getting dirty and putting on a great show. They put on an Area match, shot it and then tore it down in under 24 hours. What a bunch of Animals!!!!! Yeah, Briank K, Rob and myself normally design the stages and do all the admin stuff but the match wouldn't be what it is without all the guys who show up work day after work day because I ask them to. All the evil grins wanting to shoot stage 3 where you opened the door witch triggered a clam shell and a single drop turner all while being distracted by caution tape whooshing out at you plus the double swinger right in front of you with just caution tape attached to it swinging back and forth plus two static targets on either side.........I cracked up RO'ing a bunch of shooters on that stage. The look of shear panic as they raced from target to target was priceless to watch. Some shot it well. Some....not so much.

55 shooters for a holiday weekend is not bad. I thought we might hit 70 but that's ok. I apprecaite all who attended and all the kind words from so many. Thank you for letting me shoot through and concentrate on my shooting so I could RM the match. That really made a difference this week. Rob did the same thing and took something like 1500 pictures of shooters (including the whole squad and RO (me) assuming the Tactical Crane Position for moral support of one of our Ohio Shooters) of the match. We are going to try and post a bunch of good ones to our website or create a link to a hosting site due to the size.

Pretty sure that next month will be our special classifier match (4 classifiers) and 4 field courses as Rob will be in charge of building the match as I hustle my way back from shooting the Ontario Canada Provincial Championship Northwest of Toronto. Brian will post what the classifiers will be around the 2-3rd week of June.

See ya guys next month when I get back with some new ideas from the High Desert Classic in NM.

Roy

A few of the pictures from the match have made it to the club web site.

Oh my.... look at all that caution tape :roflol:

I think it needed just a bit more! :roflol:

Yeah, but a certain RO putting up horns over a certain shooter (TGTB....The Great Tarr Baby) is still my favorite. The expression on his face is what cracks me up. It is like he knows something is going on but he is not sure and might not want to turn around to find out. In other words.....he knows me. Rob got some excellent action photo's and you can download them for free right now. How about that kind of deal? Thank Rob and Brian for arranging that.

See ya guys next month.

R