Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Powder check light

Larry Alexander

While shopping at walmart I found a magnetic/clamp on, battery operated LED light in the grill area that is heavy enough to free stand on a wooden bench (but the magnet base works great on a steel top) for $17.00.

I like it adjusted to look down between stations 2-3 to check the powder charge, works great.

Larry

checklight.jpg

Edited by Larry Alexander

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While shopping at walmart I found a magnetic/clamp on, battery operated LED light in the grill area that is heavy enough to free stand on a wooden bench (but the magnet base works great on a steel top) for $17.00.

I like it adjusted to look down between stations 2-3 to check the powder charge, works great.

Larry

checklight.jpg

I just bought several JansJo LED lights similar to yours. One for the 650 and a couple on my Bridgeport mill. Lots of focused light and no heat!

Pat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Larry

checklight.jpg

What exactly is the press in that picture? A very old Dillon RL550? The powder measure looks like it's on rotated 180*, there's no powder failsafe return system, the priming system looks odd, and the primer catch cup is a bottle?