Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bluegrass 3 Gun 5th Sunday Wildcat warm up match

We will have our next next 3 Gun Match on Sunday May 29th. Come out and warm up for the KY State Wildcat Match. We will have 5-6 solid stages. We had fifty last match, being Memorial Day weekend who knows? I have three great stages already to go!

Greg

http://www.bgslinc.com/modules.php?name=BGSL_Sport_SSPROREV&file=page&load=Home.html

• 1 month later...

teaser...

Bay 4 Stage 3 The Minefield Rifle/Pistol

YOUR MISSION: NAVIGATE THROUGH THE MINEFIELD CLEARING OUT THE SNIPERS, TAKE THE MINE MAP BRIEFCASE, AND FIGHT YOUR WAY BACK TO YOUR SQUAD WITH OUT BEING SHOT OR BLOWN UP.

I have 5 exciting long stages. You don't want to miss this one! Min round count is 68 rifle, 46 shotgun, 83 pistol. We suggest you bring extra ammo in case of re-shoots, or you just miss a few :) .

Set up starts at 8:00am. New shooters by 9:15am sharp (see website). Squad up at 10am ish. Start as soon as stages set.

Remember to bring your ECIs (empty chamber indicators) for long guns.

Please review the website information on safety and procedures, especially new shooters!

http://www.bgslinc.com/modules.php?name=BGSL_Sport_SSPROREV&file=page&load=Home.html

or go to the BGSL website.

I hope to see you there this Sunday May 29th.!

Greg

Thanks for everyone's help at the match. The heat was brutal! The stages ended up being a little more than I bargined for. .. Especially with the hottest day we have seen this year. At least it did not rain!

I will hopefully have the scores up by Wednesday.

Greg

Thanks to Greg and the guys at BGSL for putting on a great one day format. A lot of new shooters at the match. The stages Greg comes up with are a blast, and should keeping these new guys coming back.

I don't toot my own horn often, but I really wish you guys could have seen my kamakazi run on stage 1 with an M1 Garand for a overall stage win.

17.something raw time, w/ one paper target with a C and only one hit (for +5.5 seconds).

Banzi!

Edited by Bryan 45

SCORES ARE UP FOR 3 GUN!

Wow, what a blistering hot day Sunday was! All you early set-up guys really got after it! Thanks! Special thanks to our ROs that stayed in the sun the whole day. TJ, Corey, Mike, Barry, Brian and Bryan.

We had some longer stages that most of you either really loved or really hated. If you can survive those stages in that heat, you can go to a national match no problems!

Congrats, Steve "twinkle toes" Griffin, who took all of the points on the minefield stage, he tiptoed through the minefield with the best time. How about Bryan "30-06" Ray taking all of the points with his 30-06 Garand on stage 1 (pretty incredible run!).

Good luck to everyone shooting the KY State Wildcat match this week.

Greg

I don't toot my own horn often, but I really wish you guys could have seen my kamakazi run on stage 1 with an M1 Garand for a overall stage win.

17.something raw time, w/ one paper target with a C and only one hit (for +5.5 seconds).

Banzi!

The Banzai Charge was definitely a thing of beauty :surprise: . I was RO'ing and I don't think I caught up until he stopped. There was cardboard Guts EVERYWHERE, The Horror, The Horror, The Horror....... :bow::bow::roflol:

Banzi!

The Banzai Charge was definitely a thing of beauty :surprise: . I was RO'ing and I don't think I caught up until he stopped. There was cardboard Guts EVERYWHERE, The Horror, The Horror, The Horror....... :bow::bow::roflol:

You know what happens to an IPSC target when it gets shot in the A zone from 4 inches away with a garand?....It flys off the target stand and everyone watching cracks up. It is even better when someone does it to 16 targets in under 18 seconds. If he had put a bayonet on his rifle he would have had pasters stuck on it when he finished.

I had a great time shooting for the first time last weekend and the squad I was in helped me alot. I will be there in July and hope to see those guys agian. That last stages was funny with the dirt flying for Bryans garand hitting those targets so close.Congrats to team Accurate Armorys Steve Griffin for a strong 2nd place finish. :roflol: sh. :lol: