Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I have always been pretty competitive...ok really competitive! There is no such thing as just a game to me. I play to win! It does not matter what it is, if I can't win I don't want to play. So, last night I am pulling the handle on my Dillon loading a few hundred rounds for a match this weekend and I'll be damn'd if I didn't end up racing the case feeder.... what is wrong with me....

I have always been pretty competitive...ok really competitive! There is no such thing as just a game to me. I play to win! It does not matter what it is, if I can't win I don't want to play. So, last night I am pulling the handle on my Dillon loading a few hundred rounds for a match this weekend and I'll be damn'd if I didn't end up racing the case feeder.... what is wrong with me....

Nothing :cheers:

I hear you. I'm the same. Loading mags before practice, if I see someone else loading too my brain starts the race. It's a good thing I'm smart enough not to race behind the wheel (public roads) but it doesn't stop me from trying to "compete" at other things. I swear I'm the fastest at changing a diaper...