Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Canada

B. Horn

Hey Everybody

Thought I would finally join up on this site.. been reading it since I started IPSC about 2 years ago, as well I joined USPSA about a year ago, have shot a few matches in MI as well as recently in NY... I am from Ontario and plan on making at least a few Majors this year starting with the Battle in the Bluegrass in KY.

Hope to see you around

aaaagghhhh, there goes the neighborhood now that Brian found us. Next he'll want a ride down to the Battle in the Bluegrass match next week. Oh, wait, he allready weaseled that in............that Canadian is smart. Gotta watch out for him. Pat-can't you keep him up in your area? Does he have to experiance the joys of magazines holding more than just 10 rounds? We might corrupt this fine youth if he keeps hanging out down here in the states. Look what we did to Mike Dame..........any questions?

• 2 weeks later...

Well Ginger Boy went down to Kentucky and shot well enough to win 1st D class in Production. This was his first time winning loot and glory. Won't be his last. Nice job Brian. And clean your own gun this time. Stop taking advantage of my OCD tendancy's to clean any gun that even looks dirty.

Well Ginger Boy went down to Kentucky and shot well enough to win 1st D class in Production. This was his first time winning loot and glory. Won't be his last. Nice job Brian. And clean your own gun this time. Stop taking advantage of my OCD tendancy's to clean any gun that even looks dirty.

Wait, why has nobody told me this? You're OCD about gun cleaning? We need to room together...lol

If you are just plain OCD though, I'm gonna have fun with you this year...muahahahaha!

Pat,

I get my black Jeep washed everyday and I have white carpet and furniture at home. Everything is hung up in the closet and I do a load of wash every day so nothing is ever dirty. Both sets of parents have the garage floor carpeted........offwhite burbur no less.

Why do you think my room is allways party central? The guys know I am cleaning my gun, so they just happen to bring thiers.......and it ends up clean before they leave. I normally clean my cleats the night before the match and they have a seperate bag to go in after the match. Do I really need to say anything more? Ginger Boy is just using our friendship to have me clean his pistol since he hangs out too much with Mike on the eternal search for the greatest pub in north america. Ask him about his drunken debacle at the 2009 Area 5 in Grand Rapids.................priceless.

Kyle-what makes you think that I don't? After you powerwash it down and let it dry, what else are you suppossed to do with any of the remaining debris? Isn't that why one is suppossed to get the heated coils option built into the driveway to avoid getting tire tracks iced over on the driveway during winter? I think the neighbors appreciate that better than my flamethrower option idea for when the city plows the street and the pile up is at the end of the driveway. I still think that the flamethrower would be more fun and entertaining for the whole neighborhood. Just sayin....

Kyle,

Now your getting the idea.........and then for the summer lawn issues I think I should get one of the mustangs that Monster Garage tricked out so that it could cut grass at 40mph and had blades all around the car. Be done with the whole blocks front yards in minutes. Now aint that friendly? Probally a good idea that I live in a condo and don't have to deal with these issues. But I have idea's in case I do.....hehehehehe

• 4 months later...