Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from Winchester, VA

ge-minigun

Hello All,

Been reloading for close to 30 years and using the big Blues during the same time. Currently have (2) 650’s and (1) 900 and thinking about a 1050…NFA’s are hungry. Anyway, I look forward to learning whatever I can from here.

Eric

Welcome!

There is a match near you - Have you been to summit point WV? There is a local match out there, every month. Let me know if you are looking to shoot places semi near you.

Enjoy the forums, and happy shooting!!

Welcome!

There is a match near you - Have you been to summit point WV? There is a local match out there, every month. Let me know if you are looking to shoot places semi near you.

Nope haven't shot there. I currently shoot in a skeet league in Hagerstown, MD and I'm a member of a Conservation club 15 minutes from my house. If everything goes as planned I'll have my own range by this time next year...hopefully 500+ yards.

Welcome!

Nope haven't shot there. I currently shoot in a skeet league in Hagerstown, MD and I'm a member of a Conservation club 15 minutes from my house. If everything goes as planned I'll have my own range by this time next year...hopefully 500+ yards.

Summit point is fun, you should def. come sometime. Do you shoot uspsa? Good luck on your range bud, thats awesome, we go up to the cove for our outdoor shooting. Thats right near you, you been up there?

Welcome!

Summit point is fun, you should def. come sometime. Do you shoot uspsa? Good luck on your range bud, thats awesome, we go up to the cove for our outdoor shooting. Thats right near you, you been up there?

The only "competition" shooting I do is skeet and Bullseye, both are at the club I mentioned in Hagerstown. Reason I used " " only thing you win is bragging rights. Been to the Cove numerous times, about the only place I can shoot some NFA stuff I have.

Welcome!

The only "competition" shooting I do is skeet and Bullseye, both are at the club I mentioned in Hagerstown. Reason I used " " only thing you win is bragging rights. Been to the Cove numerous times, about the only place I can shoot some NFA stuff I have.

Yeah, thats the same with us. We usually go out there with groups of people who actually know range commands. There are so many idiots up there who dont know what range cold means- or how many times you get flagged. but there are idiots everywhere haha.

Welcome!

Next USPSA match at Summit point is March 26th, come on out. Lots of friendly people.

Welcome!

If your in Winchester, check out North Mountain Practical Shooters, another USPSA club, just outside of Winchester. Again great people there, they really helped me out as I was getting started (one member loaned me gear to shoot my first USPSA match) Not sure when their season starts up, but it should be soon.

Welcome!

Next USPSA match at Summit point is March 26th, come on out. Lots of friendly people.

Welcome!

If your in Winchester, check out North Mountain Practical Shooters, another USPSA club, just outside of Winchester. Again great people there, they really helped me out as I was getting started (one member loaned me gear to shoot my first USPSA match) Not sure when their season starts up, but it should be soon.

North mountain is next weekend