Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Guy from NW Washington

Fishhog

So a good buddy says to me; "Hey, you gotta come shooting with me, it's a lot of fun". So, me being easily "mislead", showed up to a couple compeitions and well..... as my namesake implies, I was hooked. :blink:

Said buddy assists me in pointing out the gear I need and I came away with what I feel is a pretty good set-up. Glock 35, Blade-Tech holster & Mag holders attached to a CR Speedbelt and few mag extenders. Good start I feel.

What my former buddy neglected to point out is all the ammo you go through in a match. I was too busy having WAY too much fun to actually count rounds fired. Well that, and I did go to public school :roflol:

My long lost buddy did pull the trigger on a Dillon reloader to assist in keeping the cost down, maybe because he felt back for sucking me into this sport in the first place. Or maybe he just wanted some company in the doghouse.

But seriously, I'm hoping to shoot my first match this weekend if it works out. Looking forward to learning lots.

The local match is @ Custer which is what I'm attepmting to shoot at. That is all hinging on me completing my safety check prior to the match of course.

If I don't get it completed in time, it will allow me some more practice time until the next match, which in spite of me being all excited to be able to shoot, is not a bad thing.

Just found out that I have my safety check tomorrow. Whoooo Hoooo. Wish me luck!!!

Did you do your check with Rick? He went through it with me about a month ago. That's all it took for me to know that I NEEDED to do IPSC!!!

We'll have to shoot together some time.

Warren.

Just found out that I have my safety check tomorrow. Whoooo Hoooo. Wish me luck!!!

Did you do your check with Rick? He went through it with me about a month ago. That's all it took for me to know that I NEEDED to do IPSC!!!

We'll have to shoot together some time.

Warren.

Warren - Yeah.. I did my check with Rick. GREAT guy and very knowledgeable and helpful.