Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 TN SECTIONALS

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Match Hotel ( Holiday Inn Express ) is now Full.

Comfort Inn ( Dickson )has recently been renovated is offering a special rate at $62.99 + tax

1085 East Christie Drive

Dickson, TN 37055

(615)740-1000

CODE: 2011 TN Sectionals

Any issues: Jay Patel

www.comfortinndickson.com

For a division where we historically can barely get enough people to make it recognized - Single Stack is going to be the division to watch (and shoot in) this year.

While the total number isn't exactly large - we currently have 1 GM and 4 M's and another M is threatening to shoot it as well.

Also, we are filling up very quick. I am almost about forced to use my overflow squad two weeks from the match. So if you are considering shooting this match, at least on Saturday and/or Sunday, please don't consider much longer...... However, I do have sufficient room on Friday.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the match.

Edited by moverfive

REGISTRATION SCHEDULES:

Thursday 08/11/11 from 6-8pm at the Match Hotel ( Holiday Inn Express/Dining area ) for all shooters

Friday shooters- continued at the range from 6am - 7am

Saturday & Sat/sun shooters - At the range (all day Friday)

Friday 08/12/11 from 6-8pm at the Match Hotel ( Holiday Inn Express/Dining area ) for all shooters

Saturday - continued at the range from 6am - 7am

For any questions: Rptstoy1@yahoo.com or (615)415-5874

Dundee Uy (MD-2011 TN Sectionals)

Edited by Rptstoy1

For a division where we can barely get enough people to make it recognized - Single Stack is going to be the division to watch (and shoot in) this year.

While the total number isn't exactly large - we currently have 1 GM and 4 M's and another M is threatening to shoot it as well.

Also, we are filling up very quick. I am almost about forced to use my overflow squad two weeks from the match. So if you are considering shooting this match, at least on Saturday and/or Sunday, please don't consider much longer...... However, I do have sufficient room on Friday.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the match.

Nothing like having half the shooters in your division ranked 3 classes above you.......sick.gif

What was I thinking? surprise.gif

Oh well, with 14 competitors, I can still hope for a top 10 finish. roflol.gif

I'm not worried.

I will do what I always do.

I'll go out there, shoot the best match I can put together

and try to have a little fun in the process.

After that, the chips will fall as they may.

If you start worrying about what the others are doing, you're not paying attention to your own game.

Maybe, if I have a really good day I can put a little heat on a couple of those M's.

Edited by 38superman

I'm not worried.

I will do what I always do.

I'll go out there, shoot the best match I can put together

and try to have a little fun in the process.

After that, the chips will fall as the may.

If you start worrying about what the others are doing, you're not paying attention to your own game.

Maybe, if I have a really good day I can put a little heat on a couple of those M's.

Give'em hell Tony and keep them off my back!! :cheers:

REGISTRATION SCHEDULES:

Thursday 08/11/11 from 6-8pm at the Match Hotel ( Holiday Inn Express/Dining area ) for all shooters

Friday shooters- continued at the range from 6am - 7am

Saturday & Sat/sun shooters - At the range (all day Friday)

Friday 08/12/11 from 6-8pm at the Match Hotel ( Holiday Inn Express/Dining area ) for all shooters

Saturday - continued at the range from 6am - 7am

For any questions: Rptstoy1@yahoo.com or (615)415-5874

Dundee Uy (MD-2011 TN Sectionals)

I am on squad 16 (Sat PM & Sun AM). According to the above, I have to either show up at the range / hotel on Friday or between 6AM and 7AM on Saturday. My squad doesn't start until 11:30 AM. Is registration not open all day Saturday for squads that start later in the day?

Just looked at the weather forecast and got god news / bad news: Highs are only supposed to be around 90 degrees, but there's a 30-50% chance of rain each day.

Edited by bbbean

Just looked at the weather forecast and got god news / bad news: Highs are only supposed to be around 90 degrees, but there's a 30-50% chance of rain each day.

Sounds like I should go ahead and invest in some molded cleats this week. There was some slick places at the Indiana Section and I wish I had been wearing cleats.

+1 to what Louis said - I'm off to buy cleats this week as well!!!!!

Looking at the stage diagrams, I don't see any wood platforms, stairs, etc to worry about with wet cleats. Is there any other than the bridge in the woods run?

Just the platform start on Stage 5.. The whole range has 80% gravel and 20% natural dirt/ grassy terrain..it's too early to tell the weather.. For the last few weeks, we've been getting about 30% of rain chance ..