Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Crap its Valentines Day

Its that day we all dread! Darned if you do and Darned if you don't. So don't forget even if she said don't make a big deal of it, and if she did say that it is a trap. So don't forget your honey today. Make a big deal of it she will be very happy you did. When Kitchen Patrol is happy eveyone is happy.

Its that day we all dread! Darned if you do and Darned if you don't. So don't forget even if she said don't make a big deal of it, and if she did say that it is a trap. So don't forget your honey today. Make a big deal of it she will be very happy you did. When Kitchen Patrol is happy eveyone is happy.

I agree. If she says don't make a big deal, she's lying.

Oh and don't call her kitchen patrol. That's an excellent way to make sure you don't get YOUR Valentine's present.

Know why women's feet are smaller than men's feet? So they can stand closer to the sink!

OK, OK, Ducking and covering.

No I didn't forget V-Day. Got card and small gift for both the ladies in my life. Usually I remember to buy and then leave them in the truck, this year....I brought them in while both were still asleep! I am about as lucky as it gets.