Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting my Chrono

Bwana Six-Gun

Went out today to check some ammo for PF. Shot the first rounds through my 625 and all was well. Shot the ones for my M-14 and again all was well. Broke out the Glock 34 to check the ammo I load for my daughter and first shot, jerked the trigger and clipped the screen holder. Did not break it, but thought to myself "Jacka$$, why didn't you shoot a few round to get used to the defference in triggers before you did that?" Live and learn. Fortunately, no major damage and I have spares thanks to a friend who broke it in the wind a couple of weeks ago.

Friend of mine shot his chrono after repairing a lady's Saturday Night Special.

He was chronoing loads anyways, so he got the freshly repaired "insert-junk-model-here", never bothered to check how it's sighted in and put his chrono out of commission. I still like to bring it up every now and then, just to get a reaction.

There was a bench involved in my incident. I was trying to multi-task and zero the rifles while chronoing. I had one of those targets with multiple aiming points and thought "yeah, I can shoot a group just a liiiittttllleeeee bit lower..."

WRONG!

:roflol: