Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kentucky State Match

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stage 7 was a real time of 7.39. There was no doubt about it, the whole squad & many others watched. It was only a 12 shot course. PLease! B)

Hmm The stage 7 I ran was 24 rounds with a run to the last array of targets of around 22-25 yards or so. Fast Open time was around 14 something, fast Limited was 11.80 or so. E Bragg shot Limited and is a pretty good shooter, didn't remember other Limited times but I would guess they were a little slower. You shot it too in 7xx?? Please :o:o:oB)

Brett Thompson (A class) won Limited10. I predicted it too. He won't be A for long. I think he'll be a GM within a couple of years and you guys will be reading about him frequently.

Hey, Tony! Congratulations on the win!

Sounds like all of those pointers and advice I've given you over the years is starting to pay off. :lol:

Thomas,

I am pretty sure Rick Steele won B Open. It was a close race for everybody, Sorry I can't remember anything else. Hey maybe I'm wrong about Rick's win since I am one of those older shooters, memory goes first :o:D

Going to the Buckeye Blast?

Bill

Hi ya'll. An update on the RB (David) - we just got back from the Ortho and his ankle is most probably broken, with a torn tendon - can we say ouch!

I too am interested in the scores, I wanna see how he was doing before he went down for the count!

I enjoyed this match very much. The format was the best I've seen. The match staff was awesome, all very helpful!

Kudos to all!

Aw Dale - I didn't realize you were on a Stage. I woulda made sure I stopped to say howdy, and thanks for the directions ;)

The other weird thing about the weekend, I had my cat with me!

So are we the talk of the match, or forgotten about as soon as we left?

Oh you were not forgotten at all. About half an hour after the last shooter Ken, the Stats guy, was looking for you two. He did not have all your stages and was trying to get results out. Someone finally told him David had been injured and you had to leave sudenly. But now you know how to find the range for the Area 5 match in September!

I did get to meet Rhino, and I got my hug, but not from a whole group - he lies :)

Kathy, now, wait a minute.... if you got a Rhino hug, you DID get a group hug!! :lol:

Rhino, hey, after my Summer Blast performance, maybe the two of us can wallow together somewhere??? :huh:

Guest bulm5

Ok I missed out in Meeting some Benos forum members. I know Rhino and I shot with Marty Toy in Squad 14. Which stage did you RO TS????

Guest bulm5

By the way that was the fastest match I have ever shot. Our group was done by 12:30 PM shootign 9 stages. There was hardly any waiting between stages.

It was most excellent seeing my friend BulM5, his brother, and the Uy brothers! Remo ... did you find out if you can make the Indiana match yet? The squad is full according to the online registration, but there is a guy in there I don't know who might be willing to move (unless he is one of your crew whose name I do not recognize?). If worse comes to worse, I'll let you have the spot I have and I'll go back to my original squad.

It was most excellent meeting TeamSpringfield and Shooter Grrl and Mr. Shooter Grrl, but I'm sorry about the ankle! :(

And BDH is right ... I am a group hug! I apologize for the low quality of my hug, though ... I was all hot and sweaty and trying not to make too much contact. If it's cooler for Area 5, I will do a better job. :lol:

I'm curious as to why the results are not available yet. If they were posted in person the afternoon of the match, it should be a trivial, five minute job to get them onto the web site.